Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Not liking the voice acting but it looks great otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Barreft posted:

I'm like 54 hours in, doing NG+ and can't stop. Is FE: 3 Houses like this? Cause I'm gonna buy if so.

Nothing since FFT has held my attention this much in the genre

Three Houses is good but it and Triangle Strategy aren't much alike.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I went to Hyzante because I had just recently seen a scene where we've got a guy who's sick followed by a scene about how they've got advanced medicine in Hyzante. Seemed pretty logical to me.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

You have three hidden stats that represent your alignment with the three values that comprise the "triangle" in Triangle Strategy. That message is telling you that one of them has gone up, but it doesn't tell you which one or by how much. On NG+ you can see them. They indirectly determine what path you take through the story.