Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Have only played one battle so far. Units showing greyed out skills, are those skills they unlock at a later level or how do you use them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just playing the demo but the voice acting, yikes. I enjoy most of it, but then you get Geela literally saying "phew" like "few" instead of making a sound.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just getting through the demo still, but are the conversation options listed in the same order every time? Or do they switch up the order?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

What are some good choices for weapon upgrades? Like do mage weapons affect their spell power or does it just affect when they use the specific weapon?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Does Erikahave some kind of crazy dodge ability? I'm at theBlow up the boat mission and two different times I've set Roland up with four dragons and it's missed her. We're talking like an 89 percent chance to hit I think.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

With regards to conviction growth in battles, is that a flat growth for all three or specific ones for specific actions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Well, just reached the point in the Golden route Where we split into three teams. Is it possible to grind up my low level characters or am I about to have a real rough go?