Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Because I can't let a question go unanswered, RC is apparently owned by Kuerig Dr Pepper, and there are some places that have RC Cola dispensing machines, the soda reddit (anecdotally) is unaware of, say, an amusement park or movie theater that only has RC as the available cola. You might see RC available if a local Dr Pepper distributor makes it available and a store opts to use it

...and what a stupid snipe lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Do some places only have RC Cola or is it usually available alongside standard Coke or Pepsi? I've been wracking my brain but I can't remember seeing it anywhere during my few trips to the US. This is critical wrestling Twitter thread content.

The second best pizza place in my town has an RC Cola fountain, it’s great.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There was a Raw back in 04, maybe 05 where Mick Foley was representing Eric Bischoff in court and during the trial he broke out a lunch box filled with Moon Pies and RC Cola.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Unironic thanks for satisfying my curiosity guys!

Now let me tell you about this guy from Uganda who's not Idi Amin-

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

There packaging on the Canadian moon pie equivalent has the words for moon in both English and French prominently displayed on the packaging, so in grade school all the kids called it a LUNE MOON. We eventually figured it when we started taking French classes.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Lone Goat posted:

There packaging on the Canadian moon pie equivalent has the words for moon in both English and French prominently displayed on the packaging, so in grade school all the kids called it a LUNE MOON. We eventually figured it when we started taking French classes.

gently caress yeah i love me a demi-lune

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
my favorite classical piece, Clair demi Lune

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

The fucks a moon pie?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Majinfoose posted:

The fucks a moon pie?

It's when you show everyone your lovely butt rear end

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

In the great snack/dessert pie wars of 2038 I will side with whoopie pies

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

The fucks a moon pie?

they throw that poo poo out a lot at parades in new orleans

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

super macho dude posted:

#SuckinNFuckin

Different Vampire, Lazlo

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shard posted:

they throw that poo poo out a lot at parades in new orleans

Yeah, we don’t want that, give that poo poo to tourists.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

Kuerig Dr Pepper,

Hold the loving phone here...

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah, we don’t want that, give that poo poo to tourists.

yeah no thanks. That poo poo always stayed at the bottom of the trash bag with the loot in it.

You know what I never got? Why people went so crazy for the plastic cups. An old lady pushed me into a truck float once when I was 10 to get one.

The actual best loot from parades in New Orleans is the St. Patrick's Day parade because they threw out vegetables. It was a lot of fun catching lettuce and potatoes and carrots. I didn't like the cabbage though, my mom always wanted that stuff.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Majinfoose posted:

The fucks a moon pie?

when you cum in their asscrack

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

neoaxd posted:

when you cum in their asscrack

no thank you

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shard posted:

yeah no thanks. That poo poo always stayed at the bottom of the trash bag with the loot in it.

You know what I never got? Why people went so crazy for the plastic cups. An old lady pushed me into a truck float once when I was 10 to get one.

You're right, but if you honestly, if you really think about it, why do we care so much about beads? They're fun to catch, but everyone I know always has that bigass bag of beads afterwards and doesn't have anything to do with them. Let the tourists flash for them, but we have bags and bags that we can't give away until the next season when everyone is asking for them.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
What's the Bloodline?

SGW is the real cinema. :colbert:

https://twitter.com/SGWug/status/1773081312158449865

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

is that dude dead

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Lone Goat posted:

1 lune 2 moon

Don't look it up

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments

Animale posted:

I was working at a government agency and we got Artemis branded Moon Pies, that is my Moon Pie story, thank you very much for reading.

I didn't eat mine and it sits in the kitchen cabinet unloved, gathering dust.

Probably still fine.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jonny Nox posted:

Hold the loving phone here...

i regret to inform you that like 18 companies control everything now

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Sandman from ECW posted:

is that dude dead

Much worse, he's been cancelled.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

You're right, but if you honestly, if you really think about it, why do we care so much about beads? They're fun to catch, but everyone I know always has that bigass bag of beads afterwards and doesn't have anything to do with them. Let the tourists flash for them, but we have bags and bags that we can't give away until the next season when everyone is asking for them.

every year, we would sort through the beads, keep the really special ones and donate the rest back to the krewes. I still have a bag of Mardi Gras beads that I hauled from Lake Charles to Indiana.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

graph posted:

It's why it's always so funny when you see some dipshit on Twitter being like "America is the best country in the world LOOK HOW MANY CHOICES WE HAVE" with a picture of a grocery store aisle, completely unaware that everything in that store is owned by, at most, 2 or 3 mega-corporations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

Much worse, he's been cancelled.

Looks like he has been caught and cancelled to a permanent end

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lone Goat posted:

I've never not called it a Lune Moon, even as an adult. Everyone has always known what I was talking about.

Jos Louis was better though

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

graph posted:

I did not have the coffee pot company as one of the 18 is all.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

TinTower posted:

What's the Bloodline?

SGW is the real cinema. :colbert:

https://twitter.com/SGWug/status/1773081312158449865

lol thats hardcore

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I choose to believe that dude committed to the bit

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=144120

quote:

Howie Dewitt (Chuck Taylor) defeats Orange Cassidy (w/Chuck Taylor) (5:28)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wasnt ready for who the 2nd chuck taylor was.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Remember when Chikara was good

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

STING 64 posted:

:sickos:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

CHUCK TAYLOR™ was the funniest poo poo

Edit: I always wished during the Firm Deletion we would have gotten a Lake of Resurrection spot that referenced it.

Erin M. Fiasco fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Mar 28, 2024

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

STING 64 posted:

The history of professional wrestling is a rich tapestry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

STING 64 posted:

Wrestling is good, I think.