Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

She's fairly average but it's hard to say with the NWA talent pool I'd see her with, the roster is so bad.

shes better than average, gets huge heat for new south back home in alabama, has a tag team with her sister (they are both like 19-20) they put on a great show

nwa isnt the place to gauge somebody's talent, that much is for sure

MassRafTer posted:

Everyone assumed he was signed and then he just never did and no one seems to talk about it.

nah, he said he failed the background check and they ghosted after that in an interview last year

Choom Gangster fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Mar 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

i was actually asked to go over to Uganda to shoot a little documentary on the soft ground here in a couple weeks, im going to pants that dork

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

punk is a dumb bitchy baby that's upset wrestling has changed, and his response has been to subvert every value that made him admirable in first place

as a lapsed fan, it's sad to see his boomer brainworms consume his career, he's like the joe rogan of wrestling, podcast irony aside

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

I just posted in the tjpw thread about tickets, but i can't make the collective due to unforeseen circumstances, so I have tickets to a few events if anyone wants em, including two front rows for the ddt show. pm me if you want em

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

im so glad I don't have to do BGB this year, i love most of the talent, and the people I don't know well are always so sweet, but holy poo poo Effy is the absolute worst to work with

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Kvlt! posted:

what makes you say that

big personality clash. you know the spiderman meme? that's effy and pepsi Phil, they are the same guy

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

Botchamania this week has maybe one of the funniest “fan gets in the ring” interactions I’ve ever seen.

https://youtu.be/VnAwmLt58U4?si=v2afftGuAsJKAt-J

Fan gets into the ring, and the wrestlers seem confused maybe thinking this is another wrestler? He’s kind of a big guy. Anyway, he takes one guy down but then another guy chokes him out - and the part that killed me is that the loving idiot fan starts tapping out. Never seen that before.

WARRIORS CODE BRO, WARRIORS CODE

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

akira is bjw baka gaijin too. im glad some of these new deathmatch guys are getting to see japan but it sucks that it has to be through pondo and the mega bitch, akira could be very fun in ddt and like 666

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

i had an argument with kevin the other day about top talent doing a 900 pax house up in Edmonton and he insisted that was a poor number for the population (900k), inexplicably explaining that minor league baseball regularly pulls in 10k on a tuesday

what I'm saying is he's loving delusional and needs to be put down like corny and the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

in soviet russia, death valley drivers you