Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheRealVirgil/status/1361066812717301760

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Rarity posted:

More topics have been added to Dark Side of the Ring Season 3 (new ones in bold)

• [WCW/NJPW Collision In Korea event from 1995

Five more topics to be announced plus there's a special on March 9th going behind the scenes with an interview with the creators

drat I love anything made about that bizarre show so I'm looking forward to this

Ganso Bomb posted:

They did it – they created a show I'd actually be interested in and didn't put it on the Network/Peacock, but they went and gave it the two most insufferable dipshit hosts they could fathom.

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1364294116138491905

Maybe they'll only be loosely involved as hosts at the beginning and end of each episode. Interesting to note that Jake Roberts is named as being a guest on the show. Was this shot like 5 years ago and they're just getting around to putting it somewhere now?

If there was ever a show outside of his youtube show that Zack Ryder was born to host it's this one. What awful timing and host choices.

CobiWann posted:

HANG THE TORIES!

And how WWE - release Matt Cardona who knew a whole bunch about wrestling memorabilia and could have probably provided some contacts and found some hidden gems, and instead give credit to Hunter and Steph.

Yeah, this.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yikes

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Soulja boy rebrands cheap knock off game systems and tries to sell them for PS5 prices

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Then gets caught tweeting from coach about how he's on a private jet

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I've always hated the escape poo poo

A cage match is the blowoff to a really heated feud where the wrestlers want to kill each other and you win by... fleeing? Lame

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Back when he spit the mist in Sting's eyes in WCW it was the first time as a kid I truly disliked a heel and I salute him for it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Is he the third Harris brother

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Anyone being a baby about how hard or soft she bopped with those mics needs to find a different hobby

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That's a weird way to say bad company fails at creating stars then repackages them into other characters that also fail

But sure, keep blaming it on what few fans there are left lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Miro is gonna end up in unintended horny jail

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

worst twitter in the game, and this dude works with Seth "I have more money than you" Rollins

And Baron "These are the keys to my car" Corbin

https://twitter.com/BaronCorbinWWE/status/992092269682421760

https://twitter.com/BaronCorbinWWE/status/889684373980815360

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Mar 14, 2021

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol T-Bar using the excellent strategy of tweeting a bunch of stupid poo poo that people give him grief for then pandering so they'll stop

Hopefully that's actually what he believes but the timing is just a chef's kiss

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol at them pretending covid wasn't a thing up until this very moment over a year later

they can gently caress off with that poo poo

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It's painfully clear Vince has always wanted to be a television sitcom writer and producer and never a professional wrestling promoter

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I always loved this bit from Nash.

"Squisher?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpVfsEf9LU

I had never seen this clip before and the very last line made me legit laugh out loud and not just internet lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Smart rear end dave is funny but telling people to die dave is questionable

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So he's just Trump on twitter now?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Just when you think nobody could be more lame than Seth Rollins, Low-Ki reminds us he still exists

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Tiny angry man stomping and kicking

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Regal just can't catch a break on people he's associated with doing poo poo if it happened yet again

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

When you've worked at a facility with massive abuse and discrimination and never did anything about it maybe you don't deserve a break.

That's fair

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Maybe, just maybe, he should fire all the nonce scum on the NXT roster

I doubt he has the power to do that

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol are we actually acting like the various monsters WWE employs aren't protected all the way to the top because it's obvious they are

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Nyla would be the most fun friend in the group in any situation, you can just tell

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

How many autographed hulk hogan lifting belts does one shop need

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

You know he wears the vest as he's bbqing

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

What if he really just wanted them to have a good day

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope the escape goat is having a wonderful day

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Its gone already

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah the whole staying with WWE but whining on twitter about how you're being used thing is getting beyond tired at this point

I'd rather see 'glad to be here' tweets than that poo poo - you knew how you were going to be used and you did the last time you signed a contract too

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

But he will - the ones that whine the most always sign a new contract

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Nick Jr. Face posted:

That guy is still rolling with the punches in the replies for now

He has "I hate cancer culture" in his bio

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hold up a minute Adam Bomb isnt dead?

That blew my mind

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I wouldn't be committed to that late 80's early 90's stereotype character either

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

drat lol

Get 'em Mickie

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/abadon_AEW/status/1387130022566240265

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Someone to finally take the curse of "Has anyone told you that you look like Tony Hawk?" from Tony Hawk

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Thank you for your service

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

explosivo posted:

Less of a drip and more of a discharge, really.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Orange Cassidy from Wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So does this guy wrestle a lazy style and put his hands in his pockets too or