Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

It really does suck that Ronda gets a contract at all anywhere but especially at the "good" company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I can't believe Ian slandered Kevin by going and telling people exactly the things he did and said, how dare they. Kevin loving sucks, even without him being an absolute piece of poo poo as a human he's a terrible commentator that says catchphrases and move names and brings absolutely nothing to the viewer.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I am very very sad about Toriyama. His work has been such a big part of my life and I hope he knew even a little of how important he was to so many.

But also, I cannot stop laughing at Kevin Kelly getting himself fired by being the dumbest idiot.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

Replace rampage with this imo

Yes, this. Nyla, John Silver, Chuck/Trent, Dalton, Timeless Toni scrum every week.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

STING 64 posted:

i wasnt ready for who the 2nd chuck taylor was.

Wrestling is good, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I think AEW's commentary is by far the best out of any wrestling I've watched. They just seem to be having so much fun while marking out for great spots, and their friendship helps the commentary a ton. Some of the things said during commercial breaks on Fite are absolutely hilarious, and they always do a good job of bringing in guest commentators to the feel really well outside of Mone who is still a bit too stiff and in character.