Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

anthem buys them, but it's the bioware game anthem. Billy Corgan now has to somehow book a youtube show in the frostbite engine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

the big Guy, feed me more

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Draxion posted:

I've seen edge recently, that man is nine hundred years old

Edge taking a pin, sighing quietly, fading into nothingness, leaving a empty pair of tights behind while Zack Ryder looks on, sadly

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Cena's twitter is run by some fairly crummy social media handler but his instagram is absolutely his, so the twitter person wakes up to some four AM instagram post with Steve Jobs' head on Steve Austin's body and bangs out a quick positive affirmation you'd see written on a little chalkboard outside a juice bar before slamming the follow button on a rando

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

nobody does anything to protect any other worker in the WWE because they either buy the mentality that everyone there is getting whatever they deserve based on their own merits and effort or they leave and get called bitter

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Vandar posted:

The Joker never said that.

he said that you son of a bitch

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

amazing that there's a political party that constantly crows about hating big government regulations but also think its their solemn god given duty to protect the sanctity of girls high school track records

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

it's insanely sexist, like ninety percent of conservative arguments against the existence of trans people is that they're all running some kind of Meatballs long con to sneak into a locker room to see some titty or watch a lady take a dump in a Target bathroom, so of course the rest would be gender essentialism at best

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

getting hauled out sobbing before he can even do anything because he thought he was gonna get screwed

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

For some reason that Bret/Vince match was all over YouTube this past weekend and I don't even subscribe to WWE anymore.

lots of people googling "wwe heart attack" looking for Road Dogg news and the algorithm being like "close enough"

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

that's what Triple H thought he looked like for about ten years there

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

assuming there even is a wrestlemania bonus at this point is a pretty big leap

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Rarity posted:

Every time I see HOOK I'm more and more interested. The answer to the ratings slump is clear Tony

are you saying that the hook brings them back

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

that Taz tweet reads like something he'd say in the middle of a like Mark Jindrak segment in 2005, what a perfect work of art

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

DDP reacting to doing something really cool by visibly being like "holy poo poo, it worked!" is the greatest, this is almost as good as the powerbomb diamond cutter

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Do Twitter embeds look like poo poo to anyone else on mobile or is it just me?

they work in the app but I get that on desktop Chrome a lot, I think it's a cookie setting that blocks proper embedding or something. sometimes a restart fixes it for me, sometimes I take it as a blessing that I cannot see the tweets

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

his immune system is great, though

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

it's not like they even report PPV viewership numbers anyway, now they can just tell shareholders some guy at Peacock sent them an email about how good they were. they can air basically anything and it barely matters

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

what is Karrion Kross's gimmick, he looks like a bouncer at a club for stage magicians

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

he's got Shawn Hunter's hair there so it's really more of a wash

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

is the way Flair capitalized stuff there a phone setting only old people can find

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Lid posted:

holy poo poo

I love this dork so much. Patch Howlett. James Claws.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

really something that a guy who has been on TV for 30 years, is currently an elected official, is tagging a brand, and is tapping a vein of constant outrage so powerful it got elected president can only get two thousand likes on a layup like that

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

the only offense the other guy gets in is against his own girlfriend

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

any teen who knows who he is would stand out as a super dork at the Florida teenage dork convention he's at

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Alex Riley continues to be whatever he is.

does he actually rap anywhere or is the nickname more of a threat than anything

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

he looks like if Dark Side of the Ring shot flashback footage of Dog the Bounty Hunter

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

guy who made that might have landed on Connectibritt and Nebrittska on the second draft

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

any Daffney update?

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

I saw Mountain Goats the week Beat the Champ came out, they opened the show by killing the lights and playing the hard times promo, me and like one other dude in the crowd were hype as hell. anyway the live version of Heel Turn 2 off of Jordan Lake Sessions is an all timer

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWfwQxvPvWA

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

it's his dad's juno dot com email address, which is even better

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

that CEO lady looks like a witness description of Stephanie

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

it's for fuckin'

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

no, you fool, you simpleton, I merely play a character who sucks. it's actually my boss telling me to say horny things about my girlfriend, idiot

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

I got kids I need this jab

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Hangman's making the same face in that picture that I made at that picture

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

I know only like 20-30 people watched when the WBF specials were streamed on PSP-TV years ago but it surprises me when there are people who did not watch them.

I still have a bookmark to the video of Hulkster getting his jeans cut off backstage but I haven't clicked it in years in case it doesn't work anymore. can't live with the disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

he just did the parts of pro wrestling he actually enjoys: huge dudes flexing for him and also those huge dudes doing dumb skits for him. WBF was Vince's Oops! All Berries!