Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bam is dead now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

john stossel did a wink nudge in 'dark side of the ring' indicating he was not hurt at all and was very pleased to receive all the settlement money for lying about it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm reminded of the randy/liz episode where somebody points out that randy may have pushed her around and yelled at her but he never actually mistreated her. i assume he didn't want to say "punched her" instead. it was a discussion of their kayfabe characters, not irl, but still very awkward to see somebody say and believe that. lots of awkward stuff in that series

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

boffo poffo!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me and the rock had similar childhoods. we both did not kill my little brother with a piledriver

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that tweet is less sickening than the negative five star kota ibushi and naito match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mick foley also spends almost $15,000 on christmas and santa claus related purchases every month. a big chunk of it is the upkeep of his dream 1:16 scale christmas town replica located inside an aircraft hangar in illiinois. it's at sackman field airport in columbia

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

return to 2018 and cheer up someone who was sad about raymond rowe's decision to go to wwe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you cracked back on that case three times

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some body thought his developed lats were titty

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the move was called something evil this way comes but excalibur suggested shortening it so he could spend less time saying the name of the move and more time body shaming evil uno for a joke

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's still defending wwe if you put forth any sort of comeback to the non-thing that soulja boy said. and i believe everyone here would release an illegal NES rom playing handheld that costs 50 cents to make, and put their name on it and sell it for 100 dollars, and put themselves in severe legal trouble. everyone needs to just take a breather

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that would have been a good opportunity to try a 1350 splash. if it had been real professionals and not mud show outlaw cos players!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cage matches should only be won by breaking the cage to be able to get out. no door or open top

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the cage should be made out of solid plastic, and the wrestlers have to sit in the corner chewing on it for quite a while until a hole forms and they can escape the cage. the promoter's parents have to find the wrestler dead underneath something later on and never tell the promoter that they found it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syBj-K4SSjE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

never heard this one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if your point is that everyone quickly turned their back on blm randy just because he is fighting a member of the military, i do not have an opinion either way, and i am not creating a false narrative as well as "bellowing" it out into the consciousness of our forum

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy gives off very powerful 2003-2005 jobber vibes. should have been just him and leo kruger tearing it up in the velocity tag scene

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jesus dude.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no worries mate. i was acting.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wasn't watching when they did that spot either. i watched most of the show but i missed that part to pay attention to dogs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*deletes the evidence* i'm not late to this appointment at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he accidentally got banned again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the big story after that should be pushing dave lemzter to answer why he gave 5 stars to both david starr and jordan devlin in the same match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It was a good match

:)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nevermind

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

britt baker spelled her own name wrong to remain untracked on tinder but put up pictures

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's with david lately. making jokes about deadly earthquakes as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's starting to remind me of the joker. the 138th joker in fact

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a lot of people seek out horrible tweet aggregators and consider that to be the same thing as being on twitter. there's one here that's very popular

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i actually don't know. quit blowing on them coins and brush your teeth

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheEarlHebner/status/366489797985968129

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought john silver was replying to velveteen dream

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/longjohnsilvers/status/1364752359176495104

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you want to figure out the union once and for all then be sure to watch watch wwf raw from may 3, 1999

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sounds like fear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

self awareness is a gift