Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

KungFu Grip posted:

going off his wikipedia article he's a 2nd generation meixcan american and lived in mexico in the first years of his life & would regularly go back to mexico while growing up, so who knows what which language he learned first.

if Amanda and Jericho have a bigger problem and know Brodie and Kalisto werent friends like that then they should say that if they already willing to make an online spectacle over what looks like at first glance just the letter H.

See this is how he gets in. First it's just the letter H, but then the letter H brings another letter H and in the distance you can faintly hear Motorhead playing. You know what's coming but it's too late to stop it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

mkay0 posted:

Rovert implying that Jericho and Amanda are both actually mad because they are MAGA? WTF is going on here

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

I never watched WCW or TNA so my only exposure to Sting is his WWE and AEW runs and he fucken owns.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Quick someone post a bunch of Kobashi matches for me Jiro to watch.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

fwiw I've always imagined you didn't have a physical form, like some sort of ethereal scoopscloud.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

It's Tony Khan, they heard about the leatherface thing.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1696485338485530746

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

I've never seen Ace Steel before but the biting thing meant I imagined him as some crazy old guy but it turns out he just looks like someone's racist dad.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Huntsmans are friends. Thank you for eating the bugs my fuzzy pal.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Clint wasn't in that, you're thinking of Million Unforgiven Baby.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

mfcrocker posted:

MDK all fuckin day

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

listen if your name has six letters and starts with an r your credentials are impeccible

a dumb moron posted:

Ryback isn’t exactly credible

getting a lot mixed messages here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

I didn't watch WCW but brining Tony back and letting him be awesome is one of the best things about AEW.

The above also applies to Sting.