Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

I hope he also picked up one of those robotic kitty cats for old ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

dunno what's up with that photo of daniel bryan but it looks like an image from a 50 year old's facebook where he should be standing next to an antenna labeled "5G" or "MSG" or "ASPARTAME" or whatever

It's been super HDRed to hell and back.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Awww man, I loved Brazol de Plata growing up. I remember when he still had the mask and when he and his brother lost them to Los Villanos. RIP Super Porky.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Wazzu posted:

https://twitter.com/Jade_Cargill/status/1429878830488080389

Jade is very good at twitter and a woman of culture

Poor Joey Janela.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
https://mobile.twitter.com/scarson_/status/1461527762573869056

Oof.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

What do I do at a restaurant that does not serve chicken tenders?

Get a quesadilla, it's like one of the simplest things a kitchen can make.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Pinche Rudo posted:

Is that a very young Negro casas on the right?

Oh man, could be. I was going to say, Atlantis was on the rise when I used to watch as a kid so he couldn't have been that old, but turns out he debuted in '83 which was before I was born.

Enjoy babby Casas.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

This is how Brazo de Plata turned into Super Porky.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

That is so perfect lol

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Oh hey, he can use his neck!

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Which one is performing the move on the other one?

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
But Atlantis already knows how to use social media.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

He interviews some really questionable people like Jarvis who claims he has been away from wrestling for mental health reasons when Jarvis himself screams over and over on twitter how he has been unfairly canceled and no one will book him because of that.

Yeah like that Colt Cabana fellow, I even hear he still shares a bank account with his mom.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Reverse Mortgage Ric when?

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
He also posted that story in the Defector article on Sting's last match. https://defector.com/sting-went-out-crazier-than-he-came-in?commentID=22739ec4-0af6-4b10-9b5a-e0fbb2e6a1cf

ianriccaboni posted:

The 1990 WCW Galoob action figures are the first wrestling toys I explicitly remember seeing in stores. I was at Toys R Us in Whitehall, PA and I flipped out. My mom bought me Sting and Arn Anderson. I was hooked.

Sting was the first wrestling toy I had, the first wrestling poster I bought and hung on my wall. I got to call one of his matches last fall. It was a brief tag team match but it was instantly a career highlight. Not to pull back too much of a curtain but Sting is really nice backstage. When I accidentally walked in on his reunion with the Great Muta, he made nothing of it, introduced me to Muta, who I met briefly years earlier at Madison Square Garden for ROH/NJPW, and didn't tell me to leave, however I quietly found the exit.

I told this story on Podcast: The Ride but in 1994, I accidentally knocked down one of his (now large, adult) sons (I believe it was Garrett) in the MGM Studios Honey, I Shrunk the Kids playset that was there at the time. I was absolutely mortified as I was much larger at the time than the smaller child. My mom made sure that the child was alright and his dad was right there with a smile on his face to lift his son up and to make sure I was ok. My mom explained to me that this man was Sting. I started crying even more. I hurt a small child AND it is one of my hero's sons? What a horrible day!

My dad found out that trip that the wrestlers were filming "a TV show with a boat" at the Grand Floridian Resort. We were staying next door at the Polynesian Resort. My dad left a message for Sting at my behest that he had a son who was sorry that he knocked over *his* son earlier in the day.

I've told Sting's daughter-in-law, who is a phenomenal person!, this story 500 times. After watching Sunday and seeing those Stinger splashes, I hope he has forgotten!

What a career. What a run!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
I was working at a government agency and we got Artemis branded Moon Pies, that is my Moon Pie story, thank you very much for reading.