Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Speaking of bleak, I'm pretty sure Disney's Goofy is also canonically a widower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Wazzu posted:

He's a teenager with an incredibly lame dad who is trying to hard force him, a teenager, into doing lame dad things.
Which probably would've been fine if said lame dad things didn't stop him from going to the big party with his crush, which was obviously really important to him. Like, if Goofy had told him they'd be going on a fishing trip the following week or whatever instead of literally dragging him into the car without any warning, Max probably would've humored him and they would've had a decent time. Of course, Max didn't try to explain the situation to his lame dad and ended up moping instead, so he really didn't do himself any good there. Both of them are being assholes at the start of the film (although Goofy does at least have good intentions), and that's the point.

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 23, 2021

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

That's clearly Doomtrain from Final Fantasy

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

He had the Tandy first

e: well that's what I get for not refreshing

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Wait, RAW and Smackdown aren't already eight hours long? They certainly feel that way.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

0% chance demott comes back, the PR shitstorm that would ensue + the cosmic dunking people would give him cannot be overstated.
So basically they'll announce he's back next week

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

BrigadierSensible posted:

Although this is probably not the thread for it, that story also reminds me of the story about how Vince Russo once went to Vince McMahon and said that he would like some time off, or perhaps a slightly lighter schedule so he could spend some time at home with his wife and young child. Vinnie Mac replied that he was paying him enough now that he could afford a nanny.
That was when Smackdown was about to debut, shortly before Russo left for WCW. Russo wasn't happy when he found out he wasn't getting a pay raise to, you know, write another two hours of TV every week and also spend more time away from his family, so he went to McMahon and received that response.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I put on my robe and lizard hat

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

The replies to this are full of idiots who don't know anything about pro wrestling
Well yeah it's twitter

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Power Windows posted:

I wish they had done more than just the one Santo movie, but "Samson" vs The Vampire Women is a pretty decent episode
Santo in the Treasure of Dracula was the first episode of season 13!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

the cutest pizza cutter in the world

the pizza cuter

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

harperdc posted:

That might even be a European Dreamcast from what I can see :v:
It sure is, it has that blue swirl on the lid.

I think the original Xbox would do well as a foreign object in a wrestling match. That big old slab can take a bullet and still work afterward.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hedgehog Pie posted:

And the less said about the power brick the better!
The Xbox 360 is the one with the big boi external power brick. The original Xbox has an internal PSU and basic power cord with a C7 connector.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Beer_Suitcase posted:

When did VPW2 come out? There were running specials in that I thought.
January 2000. That's a few months after Wrestlemania 2000, which was released a year after Revenge.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Now, I'm not a cool wrestleman like WARHORSE so maybe this is just me being a loser nerd but generally when I'm quoting someone, I try to avoid misspelling their first and last names.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

that whole match ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

a dumb moron posted:

Man I cannot wait for the day StardomWorld accepts my money
Good news! The PPVs aren't on Stardom World (at least not immediately) but on a separate service, pia-live.jp! Maybe that'll take your money.