Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

So far Cody has put more people over than anyone else on AEW. Darby, Brodie, he revitalized Dustin's career, MJF, Wardlow, hell, Jade Cargill. He hasn't lost even a bit of his overness while putting over an entire promotions worth of people.

But he's HHH! People on the internet told me so!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Maybe I'll check this out on MLW and be both excited and bored out of my mind!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Good for Jack, Lance is a doofus.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Sorry to hear that RealFoxy. Hope you have a good time watching Rampage tonight!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

In case you were looking for more reasons to not watch MLW

https://twitter.com/MLW/status/1451307888782286861?s=20

MLW may have just found a way to be even more mind numbingly boring.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

brian posted:

MLW was pretty good pre pandemic, especially when MJF was still around with hammerstone and halliday, Jacob Fatu and Contra had some good ECW style brawls and run ins and stuff, I think sometimes this forum gets a bit silly with making GBS threads on things it doesn't watch

I tried watching MLW a few times pre pandemic. It had a lot of wrestlers I liked and I was bored out of my mind while watching it. MLW seemed to be competently booked so no idea how they manage to be so dull to be honest.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

I should enroll in the nightmare factory (which is living up to it’s name) as just a fat, broken, in my 30s failure of life and see what they can make of me. Maybe i’ll have tweets in this thread someday

Hangman is already doing that character.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Definitely should have just let it go.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Did we get rid of the bad takes and Cornette threads or something? What is with people posting this stuff so much the last few days?

It's not the end of the world or anything but still.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

The Bad Takes thread has a new rule that the takes have to be at least somewhat amusing now. It means the rule is working and people post the other stuff here instead. I see this as an absolute win.

Oh, fair enough!.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

WCW Nitro had one of the best last episodes in the history of television. The spinoff sucked though. Reboot is pretty good.

Nah I didn’t like Reboot ending on a cliffhanger.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Whoa! Are the videos for IWTV cleaned up at all?

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Thanks for the info! That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Have Keith Lee and Alexa Bliss ever been seen together at the same time?

Mayhaps

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Wait, is the joke not clearly that he is a discount Malakai Black? I think he is proclaiming that he is ripping him off as loudly as possible, not trying to hide it.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Nah his partner is all over twitter talking about the back piece being a coincidence and actually it’s all their own ideas

Oh, that's pretty weird then!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

There was a period where he'd pick a game and do a whole promo full of references to it. I think I remember a Halo one like that at least.

I believe he worked in the names of as many FPS games as he could. At least in the one I am thinking of.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Bix needs to either log off his Tandy or give some evidence of Rosa being a bully.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Classic Will Cooling!

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

fez_machine posted:

Getting mad about the way Super Eye Patch Wolf talks about Kaito Kitamiya. This guy does not watch NOAH at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI4H6hif0ws&t=1018s

Yeah that was weird.

I was surprised when he didn't put a Roman match / promo as his match of the year, so I'll at least credit him for that.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

That Beyond stuff is very funny.

Do their shows still do well? Only time I ever hear about them is people making jokes about their YouTube thumbnails.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Sandman McMahon posted:

Does Jinder still do the evil Indian foreigner gimmick? Either way he should switch it up and embrace his heritage and become an evil Canadian foreigner. That’s a money gimmick.

"I will now speak in the language of my people, which conveniently is also English!"

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

That baby's name? Chuck Taylor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Ringo Roadagain posted:

its crazy that we all used to watch 2 hours of poo poo in the hopes that maybe 20 minutes of it was at least ok

It is pretty nuts yeah.

I started watching wrestling with Summerslam 2013. Managed to find the good stuff outside of WWE relatively quickly though. I think the last WWE show I saw in full was a house show in 2019.