Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Allie calls up Eddie Kingston on his day off during her Twitch stream, loving hilarious https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/lp6dl4/allie_the_bunny_calls_eddie_kingston_on_her/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol

https://twitter.com/WWECesaro/status/1363697138568421376

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the wrestlingjunkie guy is one of a handful of twitter people who does nothing but complain about aew 24/7 alongside that pitiful jobbernation person. Literally every Alvarez tweet has them replying somewhere

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1373833238121226240?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

WWE/Bray had the chance to connect that punt with the character of Bray Wyatt AGES and AGES ago and they refused to really mention it ever. Pulling it in now seems like it's too little too late which is a shame because it would have wrapped everything together wonderfully. The Fiend gimmick is just too far gone now.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

granting Cezar his biggest match ever against loving Mox to ensure he gets paid is really loving cool, hope Cezar's medical stuff for his wife works out soon

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's been Dr.Luther since at least the early 2000's, he used to be the champ/top heel for an indy that Don Callis ran in Winnipeg/Thunder Bay

surprised Don hasn't brought him into the weird circle he's in. would never happen but Luther next to Omega in that stable would be funny

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I would like Ethan Page's new gimmick to be completely cereal-related

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

if you made friends with BBB nobody would gently caress with you ever, quintessential "friends with the senior jocks" energy

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MJeff posted:

lol gently caress this dork.

one of the key things I've noticed about WWE guys versus AEW people is that people in WWE are way more bitchy and whiny on social media

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'll just keep posting bad news about old guys. Apparently the Funker had COVID.

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1385636356240515073

The article only says that he's recovering, so hopefully things didn't get too bad for him.

lol if you expect me to believe covid could kill Terry Funk

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Vagabundo posted:

I thought it was more that she was dating noted shithead Big Cass, but apparently he's cleaned up and gotten his poo poo together now?

iirc he's "cleaned himself up" a few times and always falls into doing something lovely. I'm genuinely surprised he's been given another chance, again

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

this is a really loving lovely attitude fyi, recovery is a bumpy process with plenty of setbacks for most people

If he's handling his tantrums and lovely attitude that's cool but hopefully he's not going to start fights with people in Impact/AEW. I was less talking about his alcoholism and more being very hard to work with people in WWE/Pat Buck/etc

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Seth loving sucks and those suits do not look good on him

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

no offense but what the gently caress does Maffew expect at this point, how is this even a shocker. Also who the gently caress wants to watch the teeny tiny windowed versions on Youtube? Why stress the worst way to watch them?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Rarity posted:

WHAT'S MANUEL OROPEZA DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!

we joke but Andrade in Impact tangentially means he could show up on AEW, I'm fine with that

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

yikes

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1397595947513831437?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Maki/Abadon/Mei Saint-Michel trios team

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Pylons posted:

He was apparently streaming the whole time, so I guess not.

lol @ streaming videogames while your partner has her biggest wrestling moment ever

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I don't understand why anyone would sign onto a fed with only like 4 women in it but I guess NWA is pretty lenient with indie dates / working with AEW to shore up their anemic roster.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Pinche Rudo posted:

Does Corgan have enough money he can just keep shoveling into the NWA with like triple digit PPV viewers?

after that loving ending to the latest PPV idk how much more rope they can be afforded

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol severely doubt he did the first thing on his list, we all saw that DX match, Glenn

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ryo did the best thing possible on her way out by putting over Abadon in a genuine shocker, she owns and hopefully someday she can fly in again

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I need to know if he's been on any podcasts because Jack's brain is fascinating

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Remember: one bad opinion makes you always bad.

for loving real, willing to bet literally all of us have held or tweeted some really babybrain opinion as equal/tame as Dustin's basic-rear end bitchy tweet that was probably made in the heat of a traffic jam or some poo poo. If this is the ground floor for "oh no he's cancelled" then your standards are loving ridiculous

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the funniest poo poo was still when Taker showed up to a basketball game in full costume because he saw Lebron wear a wwe shirt, then lebron never came out for hours to meet him and then told the press he didnt give a poo poo lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

emi is cool but yuka is def the person that I wish stuck around longer, crowd was actually shockingly into her in Texas

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

jesus christ why is TJPW so good

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

for some reason I got big "Mox in a bar / prison" vibes from that Ruby picture, maybe she was shooting something

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Tessa being in a women's promotion saps my interest in it and I'm willing to bet her presence will absolutely dissuade other talent to show up there

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

telling that King/Hart are at the front

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

karmicknight posted:

What is it telling?

they get the most TV time so they're probably valued most

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Sigma posted:

It’s funny to compare the two because they both crib a lot from physical prime KENTA

it's kind of nuts just how many people borrow from KENTA's moveset

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/JordynneGrace/status/1425158493011578886?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol jfc Matt

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol no replies allowed on it, what a wastrel

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

god in heaven why would you, as a grown man, keep the "BUDDY" part of that loving name and change the Murphy.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Chuck being an apprentice to Malakai Black is some strong "dan hibiki training with Akuma" vibes

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ryan having the brain of a small child sounds about right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Joker Sting ruled, it was the beginning of Impact leaning all the way into their whackjob poo poo and paved the way for Decay/Broken Matt later on