Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

considering being on a vince and bruce-ran show ended with him pushed to the background for b-fab, someone should tell him it's not that big of a promotion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

he's gonna get his wrestlemania moment by hitting kanye with the last ride, mark my words

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/steve_carrier/status/1529079792401883138?s=21&t=HqQt8mDnTIElRqj-uYeSFw

gently caress this piece of poo poo bigoted rear end in a top hat. Also, Nyla wasn’t even the first champ?

Dumb rear end poo poo man

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
I'd bet dollars to donuts that when his contract comes up, he'll get a shot at the AEW championship and pull off the CM Punk angle, complete with winning the title and "leaving the company".

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i have 15,000 donuts to bet

i'll take them but only if some of them are chocolate iced

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
now, more folks than those who flew or shared a locker room with ric flair can say "I've seen the NWA champion's penis"

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

i was hoping for calvin cambridge :(

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Wrestling Social Media Thread: For a "Reporter" he doesn't know much of do ANY research! lol

noting that i can't win matches and look like a loser to own the dirtsheets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

"A money mark" F- work, see me after class Eric