Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

My condolences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Vagabundo posted:

loving hell. We've literally just locked down the biggest city and economic hub of the country twice in as many weeks because of COVID cases.

You ever listen to the Dead Flag Blues? That’s basically the US.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I MUST KNOW WHERE TO ACQUIRE THIS.

Sadly sold out

https://terminalnationhc.bandcamp.com/merch/wrestling-borders-shirt

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm on team climb out of the cage. In fact, that should be the ONLY way to win. No pinfall or DQ or going out the door. You gotta go over the top.

Basically the Dragon Gate Dead or Alive match, which is a six man cage match with five flags at the top. You grab one to escape and the last person left loses either their hair or their mask. Lots of unit shenanigans.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Bucks throwing shade at their haters

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Sami still good.

https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1391122255011323904

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

https://twitter.com/flyinbrianjr/status/1391430001187332100?s=21

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

explosivo posted:

Is it like an earnest "this guy is cool" gimmick or is he supposed to be a goober who thinks he's cool?

Alaois posted:

which one lol

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Nick Jr. Face posted:

He broke someone's neck in Japan with the same botch right? And he nearly did it to James Ellsworth too

He broke Yoshi Tatsu's neck with it and then Naito was like "give me an Avalanche Style's Clash" cause he's real cool.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

every finisher should just be the steiner screwdriver or a ganso bomb. finish more than the match

I will also accept the Muscular Bomb.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Nah, I heard it first on mid 00s ROH I'm sure

The Dragon Gate six man at Supercard of Honor got “please don’t stop” chants I don’t know if there are any earlier chants though.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Metallica are at their best when they’re stealing NWOBHM riffs or playing the songs written by the homophobic fundie

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Am I Evil isn’t even Diamond Head’s best song (it’s Helpless or Shoot Out the Lights)

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Makes sense that HHH would love The Phantom Pain, a game all about scooping up as many talented soldiers you can find and indoctrinating them to be unquestioningly loyal to you, and then unceremoniously dumping them the moment you find a replacement with better stats.

I'd say he identifies with getting your entire army infected with a deadly disease but Mother Base had strict quarantine protocols.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The vocal cord parasites but their tirgger language is Vince-Speak.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

CopywrightMMXI posted:

https://twitter.com/shotziwwe/status/1417319600279236630?s=21

All this tells me is that WWE would t even spring for pizza for these nxt extras.

Remember when Jake Roberts got emotional about AEW presenting him with a birthday cake? WWE has never taken an even "free pizza in the breakroom" measure for their workers.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Ganso Bomb posted:

I think people are digging to find something to complain about. My assumption is that he's lumping himself into this category with the "not attractive" thing because he always heard he doesn't have the classic, muscled-up, good-looking beefcake thing going for him.

It's literally just Michael Cole's call of Mankind winning the title.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

An ouroboros of getting worked into a shoot

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

big fan of Eita's pumphandle tilt-a-whirl variation on the GTS he's started using

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Alaois posted:

please stop arguing this incredibly dullard-rear end opinion

malakai black uses an excerpt from a loving 8 minute long sludge metal song that takes 2 minutes to actually start but ehhhh Ruby Soho doesn't start with a WWE entrance stinger so she should use some dumb bull poo poo song instead

If Malaki Black wasn't a coward he'd come out to Dead As Dreams or The Melody of Death Mask.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

karmicknight posted:

unless you can somehow drag wrestlers into this pizza discussion, please go back to posting about wrestlers posting.

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1375664979152490497?lang=en

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Pylons posted:

Night 3 of Wrestle Kingdom.

Wait, what the gently caress is this? Night 3? At this rate, we're going to have an eternal Wrestle Kingdom, like the Treehouse of Horror where Bart forces Krusty to be on all the time.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

yea ok posted:

mochizuki is 3 years older, no idea how he's still so good

His style is just kicking people for real and that's ageless as long as you can throw a kick.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1447012297214414852

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rarity posted:

If that's the Maki Itoh English Dub then where's the Maki Itoh English Sub? :thunkher:

I'm sure she has plenty of those.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Imagining the nasty Galleria YAMATO gave Liger in that one J-Cup tournament but to Bob Saget instead.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Shard posted:

are there any non evil digital music platforms?

Sketchy blogspots linking to Russian filehosts.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Hell yeah Maggot Stomp. Want to know what the absolute dumbest loving caveman poo poo Brody King listens to.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

stab posted:

The only good thing to come out of Metallica was Megadeth

Thats right i said it

Megadeth have one and half good albums, while Metallica have two!

MancXVI posted:

When St. Anger came out and everybody hated it I went and listened to their whole back catalog so I could truly appreciate Metallica before saying their new album sucked. Before then I just knew their radio hits.

St. Anger made me a Metallica fan

edit: it’s cool that the kids are listening to Kate Bush now

Motherfuckers will make fun of the snare sound on St. Anger but then drop $500 on first press vinyl copies of black metal demos with the exact same drum sound.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jul 16, 2022

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Metallica's good albums are Kill em All where they steal a bunch of riffs from Diamond Head and Tank, and Ride the Lightning, where they wrote the best songs of their career in Creeping Death and For Whom the Bell Tolls.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rarity posted:

Kids today should know about the greatest artists of our time who are all coincidentally the ones that were active when I was 16

I agree kids these days are seriously lacking in their knowledge of Mortician.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

stab posted:

Bruh Peace Sells and Rust in Peace are eternal classics gtfoh

Those are the one and a half albums yes! Would it make you feel better if I said Rust in Peace is the best album any of the Big 4 have made?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Nice to hear Dave Meltzer guesting on this track.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Deathlove posted:

Others perform, WALTER kills.

(please, please let beyondgorilla ever sell that print again) ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BlA0tKag9ig/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q22v955ngwl5 )

Yeah more wrestlers should steal lines from dumbass Manowar songs. (this is not sarcastic)

Anyways, T-Hawk chops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs5GgFA_8bw

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The_Rob posted:

Also accusing people of sandbagging is so dumb. No one is sandbagging on purpose. It either leads to the spot looking like poo poo which hurts both wrestlers or it leads to you hurting yourself. Why would anyone ever purposely sandbag.

You would have to be incredibly stupid to sandbag an opponent. Luckily this is not a common trait amongst wrestlers.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

SG Bamboo posted:

What in the gently caress is an electric current bazooka?!?

Isn’t it what that guy used to kill Abe?

https://twitter.com/holyshirt93/status/1564447653135634441

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate Head Booker NOSAWA getting revenge against his former employer, you love to see it.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Can’t believe MJF went to Twitter to dunk on me personally.