Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

:siren: BREAKING NEWS :siren:

it's hikaru shida's cat's birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-pbEo2Fjc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

he did the hardy boyz nostalgia act until jeff got hurt, spent a few months losing, did the woken gimmick and feuded/teamed with bray wyatt, got hurt, did the hardy boyz nostalgia act again until jeff got hurt again, then spent a few more months losing before his contract expired

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

good guy dax making sure his buddy gets an extra 0 on his new contract to humiliate himself on tv for another five years

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Lamuella posted:

pfft, who'd they ever beat

vince mcmahon

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i cannot loving wait to see a photo of the ryback behind the wheel of that dumb rear end truck it's going to be extremely funny

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

on elevation qt marshall sat on a throne in the stage background and called for his guy to hit his finisher at the end of the match. he's clearly shao kahn

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

a women's brand would absolutely get more viewers than 2021 205 live, in that it would get at least one viewer

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

it's actually a metaphor for a time she missed a train. she was real miffed about it

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Yaya posted:

Coward Tony drop the money on Kaiser Chiefs for Ruby's entrance music

he did but nobody told him she changed her name so he got "i predict a riot". he's very embarrassed

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

he had a tandy first. after it exploded he replaced it with a compy

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

FullMetalJackoff posted:

If Vince discovered Hot Dad, he'd immediately change his entrance theme to The Problem Lies With My Son And Wife.

vince mcmahon would 100% be a fan of the chowder man

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

going through likes to find bad political opinions is psycho behavior. the sooner you accept it is none of your business the sooner you will know peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

I say this as someone obsessed with politics, I do not know what positive thing can come out of the knowledge that the dude who kills himself for your freakshow carnival entertainment and would probably be doing it for free if no one paid him is very stupid about politics.

we are not meant to know these things about the people on the television. it defies the natural order. reject modernity