Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

im glad my posts were bad enough to close the last thread but sad they wern't bad enough to keep it closed.

https://twitter.com/anou_saori/status/1363409552226443264

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

kanyon is gona be a very rough watch but I'm glad more people will know what a peice of poo poo dynamite kid was.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i will be taking all the credit for this, you're all very welcome.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

It's a drat shame Maki's got the outgoing personality and shitposting abilities because Miyu is by far the cooler member of the team. Peeps should be simping for her dammit

Never forget
https://twitter.com/miyu_tjp/status/1350362148245893120

to be fair if miyu was in the tournament we would be seeing her corner kick posted every 15 seconds because she is insanely cool

copy and paste this but for the entire ddt main event scene.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lmao

for content: local man cannot stop simping for maki itoh

https://twitter.com/fakekinkade/status/1365006166103908356

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Rarity posted:

Yes but enough about you :v:

everybody's gotta be good at something :shobon:

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don't like Maki Itoh. Hope she comes to AEW so Jade can squash her like a bug!

yeah that'll be rad.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Neodoomium posted:

Takagi is in fact a great booker

he is but i do wonder if alot of the votes are purely for having a brain big enough to realise buying NOAH was smart.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

posting a gif of one of histories greatest monsters is a pretty billy corgan modern nwa move.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

billy corgan will come out on nxt and declare that all the good ideas aew had were his and he deserves all the credit, he will beat whatever loser is nxt champion for the belt and declare victory over AEW

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Seams posted:

this is the promotion people want me to watch instead of NJPW?? Smdh

actually i want you to watch tjpw instead of NJPW

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

It's a comedy promotion run by the same people who own DDT. They did a 40 minute match a few months ago where a guy kept chopping his opponent and then looked at his hand and remembered it hurt. Post modern stuff.

lmfao

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

kross with some of the biggest yer da energy I've ever seen.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's no Arn Anderson

i meant bad yer da energy not good yer da energy.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ICR posted:

Yes. Her Instagram was liking all the Wuertz posts and a bunch of that conspiracy theory garbage.

I used to really like both of them pre-WWE until I found that stuff.

honestly wonder if its going to come out in a couple of years that the backstage culture is such that if you aren't qpilled you are ostracised.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1370031093219401734

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Rarity posted:

WWE and Q are both cults so there's a lot of crossover either way

true, im glad i'm not susceptible to any kind of cult like behaviour.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/miyu_tjp/status/1371864570193534977

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:yikes:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i probably wouldn't read too deep into this, maki is going to be quarantining and is probably just trying not to name search

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

Hakku pointed out (DDT Eng Updates) that she's probably still asleep and it'll be dealt with in the morning, but apparently Kamiyu stays up until 5am shitposting on Twitter

well she is ohioan

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1373010735568089092

kamiyu really posting tonight.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

fly free king

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

kenta was always good

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

punk and shaq

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1550299781347495936

it's the most important holiday of the year motherfuckers

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

What in the gently caress is an electric current bazooka?!?

thats what i call my dick and balls

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

been trying to come up with a funny response to this but instead I will be earnest

i wish maki itoh a very good millions of dollars.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

StarkRavingMad posted:

You can see the text of her first post (but not pictures) without subscribing:

oh good I can subscribe without being executed by military tribunal (aka karmicknight)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Gaz-L posted:

How the hell is the Magic Kingdom that empty in daylight?

queens dead innit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

Liger has done NJPW, Stampede, All Star Wrestling in England, UWA in Mexico, CWA in Germany, WCW, AAA, WAR, Michinoku Pro, CMLL, BJW, AJPW, Osaka Pro, NOAH, ROH, TNA, Dragongate, DDT, Hustle, Zero-1, Wrestle-1, WWE/NXT, and of course many many indies in Japan & abroad.

Liger is so prolific he worked MY LOCAL INDIE in middlesbrough