Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Beer_Suitcase posted:

When did VPW2 come out? There were running specials in that I thought.

Always loved the DDP move where he holds the arm up and spins around after delivering the cutter. Almost as much as I loved Stone Cold doing his weird falling over middle fingers or jaw jacking in the guys face after hitting the stunner.

Modern wrestling needs more wrestlers absolutely jacked up and going wild about hitting their finisher before even delivering the pin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Lol at Uno putting Fight Forever on his list, company man. Glad Mansoor enjoyed Katana Zero, I’d pay a bunch to get the oft delayed DLC, it’s so good.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Man, people really want their favorite wrestlers to get commemorative plaques they will immediately throw away/put in a storage unit

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Two different ways of saying “live your life fangin and bangin”

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Goldberg:
• Squashed The Fiend
• Nearly murdered The Undertaker
• Beat Mike Enos 37 times
• Doesn't like having a wig put on his head
• Won a WM match and then bizarrely forced his chubby kid to get in the ring and take his shirt off
• Thinks wrestling is fake and who cares about booking or results
• But it also sucks they let some lady beat my record

A man of pros and cons

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Let's not hear from MJF

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Bring back dinner and a movie and let the TBS champ host it you cowards. The old hosts were nWo affiliated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I knew Terry “Hogan” Zeus was a creepy toilet peeper.