Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/santana_proud/status/1363858350967058442?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Kanyon was also one of my faves and it warms my heart every time Brian Cage makes a reference to him.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Should I be able to recognize that gentleman, or is it just the Jaguar that’s of note?

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Feb 26, 2021

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

For someone who missed Matt’s TNA and indies runs between 2005 and whatever Wrestlemania it was he came back at, I can’t believe Broken Matt was the version that was so beloved when Big Money Matt also existed. He’s so good at this role.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Rarity posted:

Godammit ok maybe Ryan does have something to offer

They’re going to keep squashing Ryan on Dynamite as long as Dolph continues to get away with tweeting about it.

https://twitter.com/heelziggler/status/1364711879839412226?s=21
https://twitter.com/heelziggler/status/1364289649582084097?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Feb 27, 2021

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's 100% right

When young guys are learning to work, the things that can make you stand out are charisma and look

Brodie Lee buying Silver/Reynolds their ring jackets and giving his old one to 10 was the first time I ever really considered the effect of that, but it’s true.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Rarity posted:

Did he buy Reynolds's as well? I thought he just got one for Silver and then a couple of months later Reynolds got one to match

I might be remembering wrong, but I think Reynolds said Brodie bought his too in one of the memorial interviews.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I hope Billy released Thunder Rosa before selling NWA and all their contracts to WWE then.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

For what it’s worth, there were 4 new cases of COVID reported in the county that show took place in, so I am not surprised there’s not a mask in sight, not that that excuses it or means that COVID is over.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Vagabundo posted:

loving hell. We've literally just locked down the biggest city and economic hub of the country twice in as many weeks because of COVID cases.

Buddy, I wish they would’ve just shut poo poo down here. Best anyone can do here is hunker down as much as they are able to maintain their employment (if they have it) and there are plenty of people who are not interested in actually doing that. It was especially harrowing from Thanksgiving to just after New Year’s when it was really spiking. Currently my county is down under 50 cases a day, and it sort of feels normal except for the part where we’re spending all our leisure hours at home.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Feb 28, 2021

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Okay, but I want to know how Enzo’s doing.

Also on the card:
https://twitter.com/real1/status/1366033465955790858?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Really feel like everyone just constantly making GBS threads on Pillman Jr. is having he reverse effect of helping him get over as lovable dumbass.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

You know, I originally had desired effect in there and don’t know why I changed it. I don’t like being reverse psychologied, I guess.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Tony Khan last seen physically preventing Dax and Cash from opening Twitter.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

We know that the Dark Order has cowboy hats.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/swoleworld/status/1366827607589851137?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/tonykhan/status/1366837584450768896?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/reneepaquette/status/1369847440472383493?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Did Karrion Kross use to look cooler, or did I imagine that?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Seams posted:

Kross is the last gasp of the "hire whoever has buzz on the indies/Impact" NXT talent strategy. It's ok though because I'm sure the performance centre will start churning out homegrown stars any day now!

Also pictured: PC success story Finn Balor.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

i think the worst part of that match was actually shida getting beat up by reba and vickie when she should easily destroy both at the same time but only a few people have brought that up compared to being mad at maki because shes corny's latest target

Counterpoint: Reba/Shida’s crutch vs kendo stick sword fight was fun and good.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Oh no I just assumed his avatar was the Dude, but apparently that was too generous.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I, for one, look forward to Anna and Maki feuding over who gets to have the Dark Order as bunch of dumb brothers.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Real Talk: What an overwhelmingly bizarre experience this must have been for Maki.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

90 days until we have Alex Abrajantes on Dynamite going “La Sombra says...”

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

X+90 days then.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

K, then Y days, unless released and then X+90 days. Will also introduce Z in the event WWE folds before either of those happen.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/theadampage/status/1373274143148404738?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Dacap posted:

His other finishers were an implant DDT and a flatliner, both of those are pretty easy to hit on bigger guys.

Was the Flatliner what he called the Edgecution, or was that a different finisher. Feeling like maybe he called that the Downward Spiral.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Quite the gulf between “makes me want to watch” and actually watching.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Acknowledging that I went and bought a set of hair clippers last June because I was resigned to not seeing a barber’s chair for at least a year, I cannot a imagine asking someone to trim my beard right now, and that is a service I often paid for in the before times.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 22, 2021

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Eat My Fuc posted:

If none of you beard havers have experienced a hot straight razor shave, by all means please do it when you can, it’s one of the best ways you can pamper yourself when done right, massage, hot towels it’s fantastic

100%, totally love it and my beard never looks better than after getting a professional do it, but I’m also not going to ask a stranger to do detail work around my unmasked mouth right now unless they’re a dentist and have access to medical grade PPE.

But again, I’m also a person who made the decision to shave my head for the duration of the pandemic because that seemed like the responsible thing to do.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Mar 22, 2021

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

The Brands are at it again.

https://twitter.com/oscarmayer/status/1374185882023047171?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

WatermelonGun posted:

gently caress john silver this is terrible

It’s really weird, but the Velveeta account makes disparaging replies to anything John Silver related because Velveeta is Liquid Gold, you see.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

And JD Drake was the missing piece of PPA’s stable of beautiful men.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Mr. Squishy posted:

Is lasagna an Easter thing?

Lasagna is an anytime thing.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Stealth Tiger posted:

When I went to sign up for the vaccine online, there was a portion of the form that asked about insurance, but I just left it all blank and then when I got there they didn't ask about it at all and it was all totally free and quick and easy.

That’s just so they can extract an administrative fee from your insurance carrier, if you have one.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Spiderdrake posted:

It's mostly a byproduct of buying power and manufacturing power

And they'll have overmet demand shortly then start shipping it elsewhere soon anyway

This is true, in some places (mostly rural) demand is pretty much toast already and we’re only at like 25% vaccinated.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Alaois posted:

this tweet is unavailable

“Looks like God’s getting his win back.” followed by a pirate flag emoji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Taz blessing us with an accidental dril on a Sunday morning.

https://twitter.com/officialtaz/status/1381267764866863105?s=21