Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Santana and Ortiz own and I hope they get the straps sometime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Vince MechMahon posted:

Him tossing Bray into the lake of reincarnation was what caused Bray to turn into the Firefly Funhouse gimmick.

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

matt hardy injected WWE with a lethal dose of poison (the fiend) and then left for the competition

ya love to see it

Holy poo poo I completely forgot about that!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1366824069958631433

:hmmyes:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Yeeeesh.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is he trying to become remain the most unlikable active wrestler? This poo poo's not like posting on Gab, promoters can just deny you a job for being a loving dickhead that nobody likes. Maybe he's just trying to get into the McMahon's good graces again.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Huh, TIL Xavier Woods has children

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The A stands for "Always Be Tweetin'"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This was the hardest I've laughed watching Dark and I'm glad Maffew got a clip of it up a few hours later.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hector Delgado posted:

This was from my news feed on Dec 10, 2020
I didn't do the mosiac. Was there blood smeared on his chest or were his man-boobs too much?

oh my god lmao

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol come on now..

Edit: Even if this was true, wouldn't this be a massive self-own on the WWE for not being able to do anything to bring back lapsed fans except for paying a grammy winning artist to appear on their show a few times?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Acknowledging that I went and bought a set of hair clippers last June, I cannot a imagine asking someone to trim my beard right now, and that is a service I often paid for in the before times.

That was my first thought too. Who goes to the barber for a beard trim and a beard trim only, but also doing it in a pandemic.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Loooool

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/RealJDDrake/status/1376698150019301380
I like that JD Drake took the time to call out the maintenance guy at his local bowling alley on twitter while he was wrestling for AEW on youtube

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lmao AA sucks and that "let that be a lesson to you" reply from him makes me hate him so much more.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Cursed images thread is thataway, pal

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol, Creed apologizing for accidentally going live on his own Twitch profile instead of the UUDD account
https://twitter.com/BranCutler/status/1380227649184931844

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I like these among us streams but jesus christ the Evil Uno tech support hour gets old when it inevitably happens every week. Don't stream on twitch if you can't troubleshoot your own poo poo.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ivelisse trying real hard to make sure she's never booked in a decent promotion again

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I think she had the worst match on Dynamite tbh. There's been worse on PPV but I can't think of one I enjoyed less than her and Rosa.

I haven't been watching wrestling that long in the grand scheme of things but I've never seen anyone sandbag quite as hard as her during that match. Especially not on national TV. It was just bizarre to witness in real time.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Who own the Chiefs?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

KO rules

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I've eaten the wax bottle candies before because I didn't realize you weren't supposed to and those were awful, these cheese wheel coverings have the consistency of shoe leather so I have no idea how you'd eat two before realizing something is off lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It's honestly kind of insane that she's still a practicing dentist.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Fun waterpik story, I once tried to use mine after not using it in a while and didn't know the power was turned up to 10. When I turned it on it shot a continuous water dagger directly into the webbing poo poo under my tongue and it hurt like a motherfucker. Watch those power levels, folks!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

What's the word on the AEW/Botchamania stuff? I saw Aubrey telling him they were working on it a few days ago but someone mentioned to me about his page being taken down this morning.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Less of a drip and more of a discharge, really.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is it like an earnest "this guy is cool" gimmick or is he supposed to be a goober who thinks he's cool?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1395381865742323727
Jesus christ, dude can't catch a break.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Wait so that big chart of ratings we always see has just been some rando website putting it together every week?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That's pretty crazy, I don't know why I just assumed that Nielson sent those out every week and sites just reported it.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

When WWE fires people, do the ones with @WWE twitter handles get to keep the account but the name gets switched to something else? Or do they have to make a new separate account and the WWE one is disabled? I was never totally sure how that worked.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol that sounds dumb! Thanks for the insight, not sure why I expected something other than "here's the password if we fire you just be cool"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

kinetic77 posted:

Body horror warning.

Somehow this ended up being far, far worse than what I was expecting :stare:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MassRafTer posted:

If you are wondering what IJesus is, it's his huge social media platform.

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1400616372061806595
:stare:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Were people actually pitching tommy end as the leader of the dark order TO the dark order? Kind of a loving insult to be like "Well now that Brodie's gone clearly you need a NEW leader! This guy with tattoos will do!"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Quantum of Phallus posted:

people have been pitching hangman as dark order leader for months and nobody cried about it

Because he's been in AEW since the beginning and has been teasing joining the dark order for a while now.. that at least makes more sense to me than "Hey we forgot to mention that this other guy who nobody has seen before is actually the leader of the DO"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

"Optimistic Lee" followed by the contents of that tweet makes me so loving sad.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

drat, Brodie Jr. is already pretty good!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

conservatism is a disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lmao I was just thinking about Drive and this song the other day.