Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can see your weave tracks, Eva

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ok I will buy the shirt now.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I dressed like that when I was 12.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Alaois posted:

which one lol

all of them, you should be free to spend your youth finding 'you'.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

heresy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

she put on base and lipstick you dingus. go read a makeup thread.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd kill for an outlaws roundtable with Jake, Moxley and Kingston telling road stories.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think Cardona was working that in honor of all the dudes who's legs exploded the UFC PPV the night before. I believe both the gnarly leg deaths were LI boys.

Either way, Nick Gage almost killed David Arquette, and Cardona's on that level. You gotta learn to dance with death before you can dance with Nick Gage.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

is he a teenager

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

stab posted:

So this is my boy SeXXXy Eddy getting his nards ruined. (He was fine).

I text him to let him know this is out with the preface : YOU WRESTLED SONJAY DUTT?!?!

No mention of testicle destruction. A sign Eddy and I have seen it all.

send Eddy my regards. I would do it myself but I got kicked off twitter. One of the absolute greats of indie wrestling.

SeXXXy Eddy is pretty much an urban legend at this point but if you really wanna impress your peers, dig up his 00s runs all around the east coast and canada. Guy was a maniac, I'm glad he's still alive and pretty healthy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vandar posted:

Is it true that titles aren't as important in Mexico as they are elsewhere in the world?

the only thing that matters is honor. And that's transferable to hair or masks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

even the awful triplemania shows are fun to watch.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hey its the spot that prompted me to tweet out that I was gonna spit in Ethan Page's mouth, which he put on his youtube to make fun of me and I still haven't been paid for. WHERE IS MY loving MONEY ETHAN???

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

she stole Wato's move(and made it better)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cardona's gonna make the mistake of doing a live podcast with Nick Gage on it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I appreciate the screenshot because I had forgotten Austin Aries so much I assumed Austin Gunn had posted something incredibly dumb.

I'd assumed Steve Austin because who tf is Austin Aries anymore.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Davey had some bangers. But MLW is one of the invisible indies so it doesn’t really matter to me.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah AAA is a pipeline to AEW already, no sami callihan purgatory feud needed.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Sami Callihan looks like he eats assholes exclusively.

I'm not asking Jessicka if that's true

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ChrisBTY posted:

See yeah we talk about people being free from WWE but then they get stuck signing for Impact or something like that. So it's a no-win situation sometimes.

Impact isn't a career deathknell like it used to be. Right now Chris Bey is using Impact get experience working on TV in anticipation of the bidding war when his contract comes up(soon). Jordynne Grace and Jonathan Gresham bought a nice house on their "meager" salaries. Not to mention all the people that got cleaned up and sober while working under contract there.

Yeah you might have to work Sami Callihan but even he's mellowed, which I attribute to hanging out with Ken Shamrock.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Deppen's an rear end in a top hat, that's why.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

PC is full of horny creeps who largely escape repercussions because they're "one of the boys"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

why would SRS be covering my company

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

where's that gif of Paige fondling Big E's chest

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ethan you still owe me money.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Wasn’t it Road Dogg that wouldn’t shut up about HHH sucking dicks or am I misremembering the shoot interview where he and Billy Gunn mocked HHH the entire time.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

look if you have an opinion that even JIM loving ROSS finds utterly repugnant, you gotta get thrown in the volcano.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

plese respect Mia and Keith's privacy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

kinetic77 posted:

Is there an illusion I’m missing here or is it just GROSS?

https://twitter.com/thatsourmongo/status/1396541725418610696?s=21

Jigsaw probably deserved it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ganso Bomb posted:

I always thought it was weird that Showbuzz was the ONLY place that seemed to publish that chart and also assumed it was just a chart sent out to *whoever* and once it got sent out, they'd just make a blog post with it.

Also, this tweet sounds weird:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ShowBuzzDaily/status/1396870897357656072

It makes it sound like someone has a hold of their databases and isn't giving it back without X amount of money or something? Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it, or they're referring to databases and content in a different way than I'm thinking about databases and content.

having dealt with several catastrophic crashes with Wordpress(don't loving use it), I can only assume they were running a self hosted instance and got ransomware'd. Or their goofy theme hosed everything up. Seriously, Wordpress is garbo. Its a diceroll everytime you migrate or update something.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the translation of Cena's apology is still pretty funny. "I gave bad info because everyone was telling me all these things and its so very confusing. very sorry"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Abadon made a friend:

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1397363299168124930

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Maki successfully hits the kokeshi by slipping in blood

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gettin my sternum and face smashed into the ground after this alt right loon jumped at me from every which way would be enough put me down for a three count. IDK what kinda wheaties you're eating for breakfast tho.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Matlock going ham in the cheapseats

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sit the gently caress down Frank Stallone. John Xina was the best one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mob posted:

racism against Filipinos will not be tolerated, your boss's company couldn't run without virtual assistants

I know the lisp is strong but he said pineapple not pinoy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh he spelled out Yoshi Hashi. That's funny.

I thought they were really lovely haikus.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

today I learned more dumb racist stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The real WCW was inside us all this time