Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Didn't he pitch a show like this or some kind of action figure show, get turned down, then eventuality released?

I imagine he and Meyers wanted to basically turn their figure hunting stuff into a whole show which I would absolutely have watched. Anything related to collecting old wrestling junk is basically a guaranteed watch for me.

Now that they’re out on their own, Cardona and Myers actually do this on their YouTube channel. It’s funny to see Cardona get all itchy about figs. Latest episode he ended up buying a bunch of maximum sweat figs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

smikey posted:

For what audience? who would listen to him drone on for hours? the internet was a mistake

He actually does ASMR videos of him eating chips now

https://youtu.be/skyd1JiJiYs

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Slight Right Jack Evans going HARD LEFT

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

Y'all want some bad pizza, look up Old Forge style

this is horrifying. Is Old Forge style a fancy name for cafeteria pizza?

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I just love taz as a loose cannon color commentator. Him getting mad at the production truck when they didn’t do a replay of a brainbuster from the OC/Cole match was hilarious.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Someone else posted it here but the theory is that he named her Liberty so if she has children, they would be the “Sons of Liberty”

Cody about that long-term booking.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I think I heard a rumor that Virgil's twitter is run by the same folks that run Iron Sheik's... but part of me thinks it's him legit. Having met him in the wild once makes me think so. We were at an indie show during a Summerslam weekend and Virgil had his gimmick table there. One of the staff told us that Virgil just showed up and set up, no warning whatsoever haha. He managed to hustle my friend out of $30 for a 8x10 of him with the nWo.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Lone Goat posted:

Your friend was wearing a Virgil shirt, what did he expect???

He was wasn’t he? :abrathink::hmmyes:

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I listen to Colts fan story podcast and there's a decent amount of stories on there about Virgil just being a deeply weird guy

Worth noting it's usually just him getting free stuff outta marks or doing stuff similar to your post, he's not a monster or anything

Oh yeah, the vibe I got is he knows how to get that gently caress money

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Good NIGHT jabronie marks

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Reminds me of Christian giggling at Seth Rollins when Seth said he never had to work a “shoot job” on the E&C podcast.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Sounds pretty good ngl

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Homer is dead.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

CombineThresher posted:

TK should give one of the YouTube shows to Chuck and let him book it. It would get demonetized immediately, but what a ride.

Instead of every interview being interrupted, the trope becomes “how do
You wipe? Sitting down or standing up?”

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I thought Atlantisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss’ shirt said ATLANTIS MANIA with a bunch of Atlantis’ on it.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Skios posted:

I remember when Kane tweeted something breathtakingly dumb about Ukraine, something along the lines of 'The left celebrates weakness, which is why Ukraine got invaded!' and Hangman replied with a YouTube compilation of the worst chairshots Kane ever took, followed by a donation link to a Ukraine-related charity. The fact that Kane is on social mediat all after that shows the complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

Don’t forget that Kane got endlessly read for being anti-mask, and yet is still around.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

coconono posted:

Tony is not a basic bird.

“Are you Tony Hawk?”

“Yes… yes, I am.”

“why?”

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Sandman McMahon posted:

Is that a real lizard???

Shoot lizard brother

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Critical posted:

Twisted Metal 2 and Twisted Metal: Black are both GOAT status

Seeing the credits for TMB with Paint It Black blew my as a kid. My first introduction to GRIMDARK

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

The Major Wrestling Figure Pod made an action figure of Tyrus and apparently it was their highest/fastest selling fig. Word is a lot of Fox News watchers had bought it lol

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Bonk posted:

For anyone wondering, the anniversary of "like a sousage" is September 28.

uwahahaha

BRing this back as thread title uwahahaha

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Mob posted:

This week's Toyhunt vlog from Ethan Page is good but last week's with Austin Gunn as special guest is honestly hilarious

Incredible stuff..

I loved the story about Billy Gunn’s obsession with Duke Nukem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

El Generico posted:

It's really some "we were always at war with Eurasia" poo poo, and believe me I hate referencing Orwell because I have a friend from high school, and we both had to read 1984, and he just stopped developing his political opinions after that, so if he wants to make a political point he still exclusively references Animal Farm or 1984, and he does it completely wrong, shoehorning it into whatever he wants, and it's loving cringe. But in this case it is actually evocative of 1984.

That is so kafkaesque.