Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

This will be garbage. Don't subscribe to the network

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
to sell the ppv they're doing a fatal four way in the preshow to replace keith lee and it's elias vs ricochet vs john morrison vs... ali

it's no dq, retribution is patiently all standing outside the ring the entire time. they're not even attempting to break up pins by people who aren't ali.

who can care about stuff like this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whioop my drat rear end

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
slapjack

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

t-bar

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha they look like the biggest loving geeks every time

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

mace

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UMgw3V-Q5I

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Drew having to do a chamber match while Roman just chills makes Drew look like a real idiot huh

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

flatluigi posted:

to sell the ppv they're doing a fatal four way in the preshow to replace keith lee and it's elias vs ricochet vs john morrison vs... ali

it's no dq, retribution is patiently all standing outside the ring the entire time. they're not even attempting to break up pins by people who aren't ali.

who can care about stuff like this

update: ali, the person in a no dq match with three other people actively there to protect him, is the one to get pinned to lose the match (to jomo)

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im using my friends log in to have this on in the background while i play spider-man again

this is going to be bad

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Drew having to do a chamber match while Roman just chills makes Drew look like a real idiot huh

Well is Drew "Head of the Table"? Yeah, I didn't think so!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

flatluigi posted:

update: ali, the person in a no dq match with three other people actively there to protect him, is the one to get pinned to lose the match (to jomo)

lollll

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I am here for my PPV check-in and this card is the first time I've begun officially wondering if I'm gonna stop doing that too and just disconnect entirely

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Quantum of Phallus posted:

A lot of what Roman has done makes other people look like idiots.

He won the title by not signing the contract until most of the way through a title match!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

gotta say hearing jbl refer to john morrison as a "young up and comer" at the ripe young age of 41 is.... something

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
I missed the end of that match to feed my dogs, was it as dogshit as all the early parts?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the wwe target audience is 20 to 40 years older than all the 40 y/o wrestlers. they are calling those guys young to put the viewership at ease

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Oil! posted:

I missed the end of that match to feed my dogs, was it as dogshit as all the early parts?

retribution revealed that the only reason they were at ringside was to awkwardly catch ricochet, throw him against the outside ringpost, and then stare as ali gets pinned in the ring

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

CarlCX posted:

I am here for my PPV check-in and this card is the first time I've begun officially wondering if I'm gonna stop doing that too and just disconnect entirely

the only reason i watch wwe ppvs is moral support for discord friends who are inexplicably watching

i just go 'yo is anyone bothering to watch it tonight' and see if they want someone to watch with

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm ready the chamber that eliminates

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

slap... jack?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the chamber would be better if you didn’t know who was in the pods

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

I apparently still have the network from when I subbed for the rumble so I guess I'm watching this

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
It's hilarious that the Thunderdome will have to move in a little over a month because of the Tampa Bay Rays

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Well, I’m going to watch this.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I hate getting eliminated.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hirez posted:

This will be garbage. Don't subscribe to the network

yes it will be

I'm listening to this on my phone while I feed sheep. The lambs do not like it and are running away from me. It's very sad.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
I need to share this here because I saw it in the wild. Who cares enough about the Fiend to pay $65 for a shirt?

https://shop.wwe.com/the-fiend-bray-wyatt-rsvlts-button-down-shirt/1606727F65.html?dwvar_1606727F65_color=Black

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

the chamber would be better if you didn’t know who was in the pods

What if the pods were little mini-cage matches of their own, and you had to watch all six of the matches at once in picture-in-picture, and people entered the big cage as they won their baby cage challenges.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't have much faith these EC matches will be booked well

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I hope they actually edit a Sami doc one day with all the footage.

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004

Cavauro posted:

the wwe target audience is 20 to 40 years older than all the 40 y/o wrestlers. they are calling those guys young to put the viewership at ease

hosed up and true

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

At least Bryan and Cesaro will get to put on a fun little mini-match

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

CarlCX posted:

What if the pods were little mini-cage matches of their own, and you had to watch all six of the matches at once in picture-in-picture, and people entered the big cage as they won their baby cage challenges.

people like RedZone, surely this can work for professional wrestling

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
why is there a promo in the middle of the entrances

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

graph posted:

why is there a promo in the middle of the entrances

idk, they gotta make sure you're excited for the ppv you presumably spent money on already

just wait until they start playing the commercials

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
so i guess he's the swiss cyborg now and he has a matrix entrance

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
I love the 20 minute match entrance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

flatluigi posted:

idk, they gotta make sure you're excited for the ppv you presumably spent money on already

just wait until they start playing the commercials

One of my favorite things about the old Halloween Havoc WCW ppvs were the crazy rear end Halloween commercials that would happen and all the stupid gimmicks. It was fun in a way the rest of the ppvs weren't.

This is none of that.