Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dinJzGIwrXk

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Dangerous Person posted:

I am the sock puppet account of Wark Say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmOqkG99Wkg

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mentat Radnor posted:

I like the Baccano dub better than the original audio, partly because the English VAs did a great job and partly because it all takes place in like 1920s/30s USA and having a bunch of New York gangsters speaking Japanese just doesn't fit the setting at all.

But besides that,
:same:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

Pokemon gen 4 remakes confirmed. It has a chibi artstyle and seems to stick to the grid layout of the original gen 4. Also some sort of open world action rpg called Pokemon Legends Arceus, which has the gen 4 PCs rocking ninja costumes.
Can you play them on the 3DS?
You cannot, this game is dead to me

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Feb 26, 2021

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Dangerous Person posted:

Why would you expect a new 3DS game to be announced this year
Cause I'm not buying a switch when I already have a PS4 and a GTX 2070 laptop.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Stairmaster posted:

grouchio you're pretty dumb
I do not understand where the dumb in this is

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

LET IT DIE YOU CREATIVELY BANKRUPT FUCKS :livintrope:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Early-mid 2000s anime is a tad weird period for me because I wasn't quite old enough to branch out of Pokemon/DBZ or Ghibli quite yet, and all I knew was slow pacing and lovely 4kids dubs involving the US anthem.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

DoubleDonut posted:

do a Cells at Work taking place inside that guy's balls
We already had an episode or two about erectile dysfunction. I doubt we'll be seeing a healthy comparison.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Whilst I understand that MHA is now Studio Bones' cash cow, I wish they still made stuff that looked similar to Eureka Seven/Xamd.
Xam'd was the first show I watched soon after airing and it gave me a vivid ghibli feel.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Aurora posted:

AMC.

To understand this meaning, first I must explain the premise of the 1987 movie, and later TV show, Harry and the Hendersons.
Cool westaboo story bro

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Say posted:

This rear end in a top hat

Caster Gil is a way better character than Archer Gil.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

DoubleDonut posted:

can't believe namtab has become a feet guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smVl23E0rCg

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNvZ7ON9zSQ

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Hey all, there was a shooting in the mall I work at, I'm in the parking lot and I'm okay
Where was this?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Stairmaster posted:

dont do this you will die of covid
My father got vaccinated today.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Japan will riot if he doesn't voice Pucci in Part 6.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

My parents got vaccinated this week.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Aurora posted:

"i don't follow fate zero" lmao

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Not a real anime fan unless you watched your first anime on a top loader VCR (shakes cane from poarch)
My first anime film (and DVD film) was Spirited Away so juuuust missing the mark dere.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Aurora posted:

what's the news from the front
https://twitter.com/sugoilite/status/1368768660681101314?s=21
WHAT

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Kaguya and Evangelion leaks on the same morning.

What a morning to be alive.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Mar 8, 2021

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

*raises hands in the air*

I put 'em in spoil tags and I didn't actually spoil what went down officer!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Can't believe Hatsune Miku's as old as the First I-Phone or Wii.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

FilthyImp posted:

Oh god is there a camrip and subs yet I need my fix and I've been avoiding spoiiilllleerrrrrs
Check 4chan there probably are camrips somewhere. (I got to watch Heavens Feel Part 2 raws the week of it's release)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

kater posted:

Wait they actually released another eva movie? Yeah right. Next you gonna tell me the second panzer girls thing actually came out.
And the Devil Part Timer anime got a second season. Welcome to 2021 mothafucka

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Feldegast42 posted:

So did EVA Final drop out of literally nowhere or was it just under the radar in the states until now
It just dropped in Japan and we're getting camvids from 4chan.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

dogsicle posted:

i wish her luck with Pieyon
Oshi no Ko: About that...

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Plutonis posted:

listening to breakcore whilst smoking crack
Why are you on narcotics?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Weed got legalized in Mexico today.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

Apparently there will be a Re:Zero collab at some point in the future. Someone tell Grouchio so he can start saving up now.
I don't play gacha on principle.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

Youre missing out. F/GO is honestly pretty simple yet fun and has some really good writing, though some of the game relies heavily on you or your friends having certain characters to cheese stupid mechanics. So far PriConne is similar in that I can casually pick it up every now and then and have fun with it.
Neat. How many hundreds or thousands of dollars have you thrown at the game?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

Unlike you, most people have impulse control and can choose to not spend exorbitant amounts of money on Gacha games that they play.
How dare you Julias. I don't play gacha because I in fact have tight impulse control over my spending. I never got into that or MMOs so that I could 1) have a life and not turn into a gacha whale, 2) walk away from college debt free. The great recession made me a tightwad. Now I'm raking it in working from home.

dogsicle posted:

you can just get the fgo story content in videos on youtube
the gameplay can be fun in parts but a lot of it is on the tedious side, and the amount gameplay and story actually integrate varies wildly.
Yeah I just do that. (I wish the mana transfer stuff was canon)

The Colonel posted:

dude, guy was just telling you he likes video game
No problems there

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Mar 12, 2021

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

Yeah, I didn't mean to downplay the predatory nature of gatcha or to belittle people with genuine gambling addictions, that was lovely thing for me to do just to get a tepid own in on Grouchio. I apologize for doing that.
Danke. Apology accepted.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I have absolutely no problem with people enjoying/gushing about FGO. Furnaceface's sell sounded like a street drug peddler so I went 'no thank you' and 'have you considered the big fiscal ask of your gacha commitment?' It was like being asked to invest in warhammer figurines.

lih posted:

danganronpa v3 does a way better job with its characters i feel, there's only really a few that are dead weight
Hear hear. Heck, I thought the DR2 characters were a step up from loving Hagakure.
Kokichi is one of my favorite chaotic neutrals of all time.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 13, 2021

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Plutonis posted:

I want to have sex with Jeanne D'arc Alter, Artoria Pendragon Lancer, Scathach, Osakebehime, Nightingale, Boudicca and Medb
:same:

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Mar 13, 2021

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

I even mention in my post I play casually which means free you loving weirdo. There was no need to be such an aggressive rear end in a top hat in the first place, and now you just want to double down on it.
No sir I'm explaining my thought process as to why I said what I said in the first place. I misheard you and I apologize.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TStwN9z1Fc4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Colonel posted:

i started dr3 future arc after finding out there's an actual viewing order so i have two more eps to catch up on to get things back in order and uhhh

man this sucks poo poo huh lol. i sure... always wanted danganronpa to just devolve into an insanely mediocre battle shounen...??
Just skip to DRv3 and pretend the past two games were works of fiction.