Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabook
Mar 13, 2019

Grimey Drawer
I have that extension cable. Can recommend. Although having said that only two sockets work after I got crud in the others.

Now I actually have a double garage with power, I rarely need it working on my bike. Seems to be more useful for cars. A lift would be nice though and lighting is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabook
Mar 13, 2019

Grimey Drawer
I was thinking about this the other day. The reason I bought my long extension lead was when I had a brick built outside workshop. I ran the extension lead out through the letterbox when I was working in there and had an LED strip light with a three pin pug on the end screwed to the ceiling. That still left three sockets on the extension cord. I had to put an inline plug and socket (this) in the extension lead as our superior UK plug didn't fit through the letterbox...

It worked really well for me.

Megabook
Mar 13, 2019

Grimey Drawer
I assumed the timber frame was a self-assembly kit or something, kudos to you for doing the whole lot!