Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

I orphaned his children. I widowed his wife.

ikanreed posted:

However! There is a plugin called hotkey. Press keyboard(not numpad) 5 to move a item you've clicked to cube. 6 to move to inventory. 7 to stash(if stash ui open) and 8 to move to ground. Much faster than clicking back and forth.

Stash UI doesn’t have to be open, just need to be in town and not in vendor IIRC. It’s slick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

Dressed to Kill posted:

I just sold 20 devils food in a hell game and it didn't do anything. I've noticed the world event message mentions perfect rubies, do I need to sell them instead?

Also add the sword pretty please...

I think it’s broken at the moment.

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

Oh that’s what happened, I thought I just wasted all my money on gamblebot

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

Ineptitude posted:

Thats weird, i have been using the wiki the first few days after the ES server came back up without issues.

Pretty bizarre that it goes down right after we start playing ES again. Did the sudden increase in traffic alert someone that they were paying for some hosting they were not intending to pay for?

That is what I was thinking lol.