Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

"The art was developed as a necessity to acquire forbidden objects"

Police: Okay but you still can't break into peoples houses and steal their PS5s

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I noticed on your resume you have mastered something called "The Art of the Stream" under personal achievements, can you help us understand that?

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the complexities of the martial art, but let's just say I'm the last person you want to pick a fight with in a public restroom"

vanisher

"You'll give me your wallet if you want to live, punk!"

I cower and reach around to my back pocket with my right hand. The barest glimmer of a smirk crosses my lips as I feel my hand touch the plastic snaps that are the only thing between this idiot and the violent rampage that awaits him when I unclip my fanny pack and wield it like nunchucks as I have trained countless times.