Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
ha ha dead bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Platystemon posted:

He’s Mush Limbaugh now.

lmao

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug
Several years ago I purchased a replica Death Note notebook from the hit anime Death Note because I thought it would be cute to use as a travel journal, but I was afraid I might self-own myself when writing my name in the inner cover. So just in case it was a real Death Note I wrote Rush's name in first because he was the only person I could think of at that time whose death would be an unambiguous improvement for the world. Anyways I'm glad it worked and that I was vindicated, even if it took ~7 years longer than expected

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Ziggy Starfucker posted:

Several years ago I purchased a replica Death Note notebook from the hit anime Death Note because I thought it would be cute to use as a travel journal, but I was afraid I might self-own myself when writing my name in the inner cover. So just in case it was a real Death Note I wrote Rush's name in first because he was the only person I could think of at that time whose death would be an unambiguous improvement for the world. Anyways I'm glad it worked and that I was vindicated, even if it took ~7 years longer than expected

I've never watched the anime, is there a timetable for when it's supposed to work? I was always under the impression they died more or less instantly afterwards.

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I've never watched the anime, is there a timetable for when it's supposed to work? I was always under the impression they died more or less instantly afterwards.

Indeed there are multiple rules that govern exactly when and how the victim of a Death Note will die. I'm pretty sure I didn't specify a time or cause of death for Limbaugh, which means he should have died from a heart attack exactly 6 minutes and 40 seconds (an auspicious duration in Death God Time) after his name was penned. Unless he also had a Death Note...

The rules of the Death Note are a major plot point and the protoganist spends much effort trying to abuse them with technicalities, and even finds new rules that the original owner of the Death Note was unaware of. It's a good anime for people who like mind games and rules lawyering.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I almost want to watch an anime now.

Almost.

Nice try.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I would watch any anime that includes a scene of Rush Limbaugh choking to death on his own purifying lungs.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Thanks !

So is Thatcher and Bush Sr.

Lot of good things to remember.

Zurtilik has issued a correction as of 13:37 on Mar 5, 2021

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
scalia

thanks obama

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Not as good as the McCain thread bc even decorum libs have relished this

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Yossarian-22 posted:

Not as good as the McCain thread bc even decorum libs have relished this

Limbaugh was one of the worst human beings in the world before he became worm food so it's not surprising that literally no one can summon the decorum to defend him

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Lol remember that time he started crying on his live show because his lungs were rotting and he was afraid of death?

And then the other conservative talker shitheads made fun of him.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Crying because he'd never have another drug-fueled pedo tour

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I'm glad of it

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Zeroisanumber posted:

Lol remember that time he started crying on his live show because his lungs were rotting and he was afraid of death?

And then the other conservative talker shitheads made fun of him.

owns

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I am glad that rush limbaugh is dead tbh, I am sorry if you snowflakes can't handle this real talk

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Private Cumshoe posted:

I am glad that rush limbaugh is dead tbh, I am sorry if you snowflakes can't handle this real talk

How dare you. What is wrong with you?? I am overjoyed that Rush Limbaugh is dead, like any good person ought to be.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

VideoTapir posted:

scalia

thanks obama

thanks for reminding me! Scalia? More like Skeletal, on account of he’s dead and his flesh is now a feast for worms! :woop: :iia:

God, this is such a heartwarming thread and I’m glad I bookmarked it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I am glad the alleged pedophile is dead.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I don't think you can defame the dead, can you?

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

He gettin deader, I checked.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
After the ESPN failure Rush tried to buy his way into pro football and the players association punted his painkiller addled rear end. Owned bich. Of course he pinned h the blame on “black leaders” rather than himself

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I remember one time on his show he talked about chatting with :sharpton: at an event and being disappointed that sharpton gave him the cold shoulder. It’s as if he never could make the connection between selling himself as the voice of voiceless bigots and actually being a bigot

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Gazpacho posted:

I remember one time on his show he talked about chatting with :sharpton: at an event and being disappointed that sharpton gave him the cold shoulder. It’s as if he never could make the connection between selling himself as the voice of voiceless bigots and actually being a bigot

He also created and played parody skits calling sharpton the magic negro so I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what he was doing and didn't actually give a poo poo about getting a cold shoulder.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

this thread is great because I get to read all sorts of anecdotes about how mush the old dead bitch was an even worse person than I thought

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
oh he knew what he was doing but his fixation with moving into sports suggests that he always viewed right wing radio as something he could do for a while and then negotiate his way to something else

(which he can't cos he's dead)

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Cup Runneth Over posted:

this thread is great because I get to read all sorts of anecdotes about how mush the old dead bitch was an even worse person than I thought

Buddy, I have a good time planned for your ears

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-behind-the-bastards-29236323/episode/part-one-the-rush-limbaugh-episodes-79392356/

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Owns that Rush is having to face God for all his crimes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Finally the CIA man can tell me about how horrible Limbaugh was!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Rush Limbaugh died of cancer.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the big fat idiot refused to moderate his use of big fat tobacco masculinity totems, so his lungs grew a bunch of big fat metastatizing tumors :toot:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I said read. I don't wanna listen to a podcast I wanna read a bunch of short blurbs about an awful dead gently caress

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SatansOnion posted:

the big fat idiot refused to moderate his use of big fat tobacco masculinity totems, so his lungs grew a bunch of big fat metastatizing tumors :toot:

I'll have to see if I can pull it up, but when Limbaugh decided to leave NYC for Florida the pics of the inside of his apartment looked like Trump's decorator got ripshit on cocaine and watched too much Miami Vice.

That's another thing to pin on Limbaugh's corpse: He was a tasteless loving philistine.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Office Pig posted:

Rush Limbaugh died of cancer.
cancer finally did what every one of us lacked the courage to do

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome
From 1999 to 2003 I was a delivery driver in Houston. I listened to Rush Limbaugh every day and for a while I got sucked into his schtick. Eventually I figured out he was full of poo poo and stopped listening but the experience did give me valuable insight into how these assholes think.

I've never been happier to hear a celebrity had died. Only Trump kicking off would have made me happier.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
my aunt posted on facebook today about missing rush's show

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
lol that dude smoked himsefl to cancer death

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009