Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

tying a 2" bowline loop and then halfheartedly plopping it into the dirt about half a foot from your spurless boot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Aggressively throwing open saloon doors, scanning the room through squinted eyes, and just leaving.

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Gramps

Bright Bart posted:

Having trouble deciding if this is high-stakes, low-stakes, or high-stakes over something erstwhile low-stakes. It's messing with me.

Maybe try threatening the bartender with a moderate fine instead of brandishing a firearm?

e: Pardner.

Clem is the stubborn sort. He spit terbaccy on my boots the last time I had a word with him about his shady business practices, and he and i have had more than a few tussles over the years. we're old pals but he don't take kindly to folks tellin him what to do. his manners seem to improve a bit when confronted with a feller wearing a tin star and a couple pounds of iron on his hip. he's a good fella, just a bit of an rear end in a top hat.

I gotta be gettin' on down the trail. Shaky Joe is complaining that old man Jameson has been grazing his cattle on his land again. I've told that old coot a dozen times not to cross those fences but he ain't been quite right since he got back from Antietam.

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Smith and Wesson are just actual people who are really good at social diplomacy

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Manifisto

a brash newcomer has one too many whiskies at the saloon. a little too loudly, he proclaims that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny. the room goes dead silent. "them's fighting words, mister," says a grizzled old-timer from beneath a ten-gallon hat. there is a series of ominous *thunks* as biology textbooks are whipped out and slapped onto tabletops.

ty nesamdoom!

Trying

This Town 'Aint Big Enough Conservatories & Extensions

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you really want to get someones goat, re-rear end their chaps

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

ordering a mock sasparilli

Jaguars!

The ol' airhorn under the horseshoe usually gets a reaction.

Manifisto

I reckon ol' landbiscuit here is gettin' past his prime. just can't see him hackin' it at this year's races. well landbiscuit ol' boy *affectionate scratch* it's about time you were set out for stud, what do you think about that? *landbiscuit continues gliding slowly towards a nearby blade of grass, leaving a glistening trail*

ty nesamdoom!

Gramps

*is jolly rotund man who works at the general store*

Well Clara I must apologize. The warehouse in Topeka takes about 2 weeks to restock us. If you really need another bottle of Dr. Klein's magical nerve tonic you can see if old widow hammersmith will part with one of hers. She buys a case drat near every week. Lord knows what fer, poor Jim's been dead pert near 30 years at this point. Well that's none of my business. Anyhow your total this week comes to 14 cents. You can send Bill around early this evening to pick up his hair jelly and those beaver traps y'all ordered a few weeks back. I think the missus is baking pies today so there's a good chance Bill will be coming home with a treat for the little ones. You run along now I have to go see why I come up short half a barrel of turnips last month. It's either that drat fool Nathan I got working for me on the weekend, or those galldurned moles got back into the root cellar.

Escape From Noise

No steak tonight. Chuck's gone vegetarian

Gramps

It's been a rough couple weeks not gonna lie to ya. Little Joe caught cholera and he's been in the outhouse most of the time for the last few days. I've been making GBS threads in a spittoon. Meemaw got stung by a scorpion, and my neighbor Red got kicked in the head by his old mare Goldilocks. He's gonna be okay I think, but he's been acting a little funny. Doc said all he needs to do is rub sheep manure on the lump on his head for a few days and he'll be right as rain, but the stink is starting to get to his wife.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The town undertaker has been working around the clock building coffins. He sure does take Vampire: the Masquerade LARPing seriously!

gleebster

Only a howler
Riding my horse gently, then putting him away only after a good brushing down.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
adding a cup of pidgeon peas to the stewbeans for a pleasing color contrast

crimes

Horrible Butts
Spittin' in my own personal spittoon at home.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

nut

wearing chaps that are just the butt

Gramps

dropped my pistol into the shitter hole trying to undo the rear end flap on my pajamas. last time I went to the shitter without my gun I got rabies from the family of raccoons that live in there. Now they're armed. poo poo.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just tootin. No rootin.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
putting the sass in sasparilla :grin:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Gramps posted:

dropped my pistol into the shitter hole trying to undo the rear end flap on my pajamas. last time I went to the shitter without my gun I got rabies from the family of raccoons that live in there. Now they're armed. poo poo.

gramps these antics are mighty high stakes indeed

crimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"Get along, little dogies," I whisper, putting seven two week old pups in the play pen for their first away-from-mom romp.

Gramps

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

gramps these antics are mighty high stakes indeed

naw i've had rabies like 10 times, and coons can't shoot for poo poo. meemaw is a bigger threat, especially if I'm late for supper

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The fastest draw in the west, and rather decent in watercolor.

Gramps

I was showing missy mae how I can twirl my pistols and i fell in the horse trough

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
cattle rustling...but only their jimmies :troll:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Gramps

grabbed the wrong bandana before I robbed the stagecoach now there's a 500 dollar bounty out for the booger bandit

Dip Viscous

tipping over an occupied outhouse in 1870, mistakenly thinking they work like modern portashitters

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

holdin' 'em when I shoulda folded 'em

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Keepin' snacks in my boot

Escape From Noise

RickRogers posted:

Ah, you have your goon approved Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
There's a snake in my boot
Hope it's comfy in there

Escape From Noise

RickRogers posted:

Achtane posted:

There's a snake in my boot
Hope it's comfy in there

:ohdear:

biosterous

update: the snake has eaten all my snacks and now it's asleep and i want to put my boots on but i don't wanna waki up the snake, it looks so cozy

update: my new name in town is "one-boot dan"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

RickRogers

Doin' some gardnin' and -owweeeee......!

There's a rake in my boot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Still hankerin' fer a sarsaparilla

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Using Hoss's bolo tie as a lanyard

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
saddle swappin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

A hootin' and a hollerin' into a pillow. Reeeeal considerate of the neighbors like.