Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
- Mouse Rustlin'
- Tumbleweed Rasslin'
- Wheat stalk chawin'
- Hoedown at the OK Corral
- Boot Disrespectin'

When you and your other cowpokes stands by a fountain and presses your thumb against the spigot such that the drinker is inconveniently wettened, that's a Bubbler Drublin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
paula cole traveling back in time in order to prevent johnny cash from writing Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.

that feels pretty high stakes but no ohter thoughts in my head rn.

Buttchocks posted:

Patronizing the heck out of the general store penny candy jar, then headin' down to the saloon and flautin' a handful of horehound drops to make Ol' Piano Joe jealous.

lmao

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me and the other cowpokes gathered in conference room yeehaw, trying to groupthink a gender neutral version of "*tips hat* ma'am."

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
workshopping some country-fried wisdom down at the Open Holler.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a stampede but with miniature cows so the most injured you get is lightly bruised

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
doing up a cowboy bbq but on a lil hibachi grill using tiny strips of samgyupsal you turn with a big ole pair of tongs

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
adding a cup of pidgeon peas to the stewbeans for a pleasing color contrast

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Gramps posted:

dropped my pistol into the shitter hole trying to undo the rear end flap on my pajamas. last time I went to the shitter without my gun I got rabies from the family of raccoons that live in there. Now they're armed. poo poo.

gramps these antics are mighty high stakes indeed

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

I Shot The Serif posted:

holdin' 'em when I shoulda folded 'em

buddy we all been there for certain

crimes