Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Oh these revolvers? They're loaded with blanks. I'm an actor in the street theatre troupe come to town. I guess they could cause some burns if they go off but otherwise they're perfectly safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Gramps posted:

nervously pinning my shiny new sheriff's badge to my shirt knowing the last 4 sheriffs were shot by cattle rustlers. think I'll head down to madam sherri's place and see if Darla is workin. I could use some whisky but that drat bartender was watering down drinks the last few weeks and everyone complained about it but they're still giving him their money. We'll see how he changes his tune once I introduce him to my old pals Smith and Wesson

Having trouble deciding if this is high-stakes, low-stakes, or high-stakes over something erstwhile low-stakes. It's messing with me.

Maybe try threatening the bartender with a moderate fine instead of brandishing a firearm?

e: Pardner.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Feb 28, 2021