Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Riz Ahmed should have won if they weren't giving it to Chadwick, Sound of Metal is incredible

I loved or liked a lot of the films up for something this year so I honestly didn't even have much to complain about for once in an Oscar season, so of course the Academy has to gently caress it at the very end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

My Face When posted:

Are you saying this like its a bad thing?

He's straight up said before that at times it made him feel like he wanted to die, between the effort and pain it took to get that look and the training and dieting it took to maintain that look

Rob McElhenney's comments on his similar transformation are what I think about most whenever that comes up
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnXtEz1BLFP/?utm_source=ig_embed

Rob posted:

Look, it’s not that hard. All you need to do is lift weights six days a week, stop drinking alcohol, don’t eat anything after 7pm, don’t eat any carbs or sugar at all, in fact just don’t eat anything you like, get the personal trainer from Magic Mike, sleep nine hours a night, run three miles a day, and have a studio pay for the whole thing over a six to seven month span. I don’t know why everyone’s not doing this. It’s a super realistic lifestyle and an appropriate body image to compare oneself to.

Or Zac Efron