Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*every growth, bone spur, separated joint, improperly healed fracture, etc. come in for a HUGE leg*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

can't remember if they literally interviewed GameMasterAnthony about the release of Ready Player One or if that was some kind of fever dream i had at the time.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's become too commercialized now. having to buy Ready Player One cards for your friends, decorating the whole yard with inflatable amiibos, young Sheldon holiday specials. plus you all know that one uncle at the party is going to start in about the console wars. staying in this year and having a HUGE party... by myself.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fine. i'll go. *putting on yasunori mitsuda's "Fragments of Dreams" on headphones and standing in the corner, waiting for the goth girl near the portal cake to ask me what's wrong*