Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

New Super Metis posted:

please maintain the warch energy of this thread
ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifo_eDIZbfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

i think it's fine for character designs to be horny. who cares. anyway the alchemy system in ryza was cool and im looking forward to seeing how 2 builds on it when i play it

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

just thought i'd pop in and say i'm playing through ys 8 right now and that games is pretty great. little paro is my little buddy

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

im 41 and i remember the vast majority of video gaming history

oh yeah? name five video games

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

i still have a twitter that i use on a regular basis and i don't think it's all that bad. sure there are a bunch of dumbasses on there, but i mostly just stick to reading tweets from people i follow, which i think is probably the best way to indulge in any social media imo :shrug:

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Cyberpunk was Good, but definitely shouldn't have released in the state it was. That said, im downloading the patch as i post this

Also 2020 had so many great games. Doom eternal, yakuza LAD, p5 royal, ff7remake, Hades, Paradise Killer... so much good poo poo lol

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

more survival games should be like Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Hwurmp posted:

I don't know the specific reason but :yeah:

you're part of a bunch of castaways stranded on a remote island. there's a little bit of crafting and resource management involved, but ultimately you survive by beating the poo poo out of monsters coming for your settlement and exploring the rest of the island,, all with a really fun combat system. it's a winning formula imo