Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

waaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It’s-a we

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Reminder that warch 10th is war10 day

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What is death but toppled joy

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Everyone knows mmorpg expacs go good-bad-good-bad

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That sequence sucked

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I thought shadowlands was supposed to be alright? My friend is talking about getting back into it

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Lol who has time worth respecting anyway

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I prefer wath

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

what’s the deal with the ffx temples, why do we control Tidus when we do them instead of Yuna

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Also why are they even puzzles, what summoner skill are they testing

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Dimengeon, hehe

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Anyone remember GIANTS: citizen kabuto?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It’s weird how Metroid from Metroid looks so much like Samus from smash bros

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Which harvest moon girl did you go for

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Posting about video games is better than playing video games

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

redreader posted:

I was playing valheim and made a server and like 5 friends were logging on and it was super fun and then I completely lost interest because one friend was like "my boyfriend's got an endgame server and he said I could take everything from his base and I did and it's on your server now" and then the boyfriend came to my server with his level 100000 stuff and just wrecked everything and randomly threw gifts at people and I was like, "this is fun..." and never logged into my server again. And we'd just found the trader, too. (the boyfriend somehow saw it from like 5 minutes running distance away from it, even though he'd never been there, and marked it on his map for everyone?) so yeaaaahhhhh, yuck, don't let it happen to you. I think maybe my friend and I have different playstyles and what's fun for her isn't fun for me, but I'd never even encountered that 'problem' before. Even if I don't use any of that stuff, I also don't really care about the game any more.

I’m with ya. It’s partly an exploration game and I wouldn’t want any shortcuts like that

I’m playing it much more like a standard co-op game, where me and my friend are progressing through the game at the same time. I took an extra 30 minutes while he was busy with work to upgrade my stuff a little but that should be fair

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Video game joke, sunsoft style:

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Luke
Luke who?
Luke through the Nintendo keyhole and you’ll see me

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I played the Monster Hunter Rise demo and wasn’t really Feeling It, I’m not exactly sure why...

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Someone please explain

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Also this ties into the discussion yesterday about being given lategame loot before you want it: last year I bought Iceborne, knowing that I would need to get through the base game’s story again. I begrudgingly used MHW’s super epic gear they give you to rush you through, and it absolutely made the game less enjoyable for me, just felt like I was going through the motions

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Fill my map with optional races, sempai

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Do phone games still do that “watch this ad and earn 1,250 platinum gems” thing?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

GenshOUT impWAIT

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Mmorpgs do sell those “skip old content” packs which is pretty wild, I hope at least they’re cheap

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Thank you for your help in protecting the brand strength

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I bought hades. Keyboard or controller

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Heeeeey Hades is pretty good

I’m probably not using the Cast Attack often enough, am I

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Well gently caress me, lost my evening to Hades, turns out it’s good, weird

Two quick Qs:
Can you backstab the hydra?
Do Attack and Special bonuses also apply to Dash-Attacks and Dash-Specials?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Now, cumborne, that’s a game with lore I’d like to read

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Last night in hades I was consistently getting further each run (got to the Elysium fields boss on my last attempt before calling it a night), but this morning I woke up with a sore left thumb from too much Hardcore Gaming and now I’m struggling to even make it to the hydra. Good news is that while the game tends to recognize and verbally report on the player’s progress with its NPC dialogue, the game hasn’t yet called me out on my deteriorating skills

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Adding “wario” to my fave things to google image search, alongside “gamer” and “the hedgehog”

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I was surprised when I saw that smash bros’ default wario costume is the biker one

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

:toot:

I asked myself throughout the ending, "How are the going to narratively justify starting over again" and I guess they managed okay?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Thanks to ads

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Which big brand(s) was it that tried to tap into millenial "poo poo sucks"-style tweets

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Also you had one brand tweeting at another brand to cheer them up or something, fuckin 2020s man

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Isn’t daisy in Mario odyssey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’ve been seeing a lot of game company press releases lately and I love how they all have to use their game’s aesthetics