Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
5. Five
4. Four
3. Three
2. One
1. Two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

al-azad posted:

It means that modern video game character creators have finally caught up to Saint's Row 2, a game released 13 years ago.

Bring back the doodoo truck

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Same that looks cool

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Sorry but the opinion that spray painting rocks out in nature is cool and good is a bad one and you should feel bad for having it.

The idea behind being tough on graffiti is something called broken windows policing.

wikipedia posted:

The broken windows theory is a criminological theory that states that visible signs of crime, anti-social behavior, and civil disorder create an urban environment that encourages further crime and disorder, including serious crimes.

Like most policing theories it disproportionately targets poor and minority neighborhoods, surprise surprise.

e: I am generally pro graffiti as long as it's not racist poo poo or impacting safety, don't tag a stop sign or draw a swastika on a retaining wall but do draw cool pictures and sign your name is big bubble letters.

ONE YEAR LATER fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Mar 3, 2021

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Cardiovorax posted:

How many of the pro-graffiti folks here own any property? Just wondering.

I'll have you know I own several rail containers, highway sound dampening walls, and dirty box trucks.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
All corporations are scams to avoid taxes and legal liability, burn them all to the ground and feast on the flesh of investors.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Weedle posted:

*taps mic* weed is good

:yeah:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I went home this weekend and watched both Boss Level and Palm Springs with my family, makes for a fun double feature.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Jay Rust posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever been in a Bk, there’s a bunch around here too I think, just how smelly are they?

They have a conveyor broiler so they tend to smell like meat smoke.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Since we posting pics of our children

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Loduss War was in one of those "japanimation" vhs mail order commericals I used to see on TV back in the mid-90s.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
e: whoops, was thinking of California

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Spaghetti pie is great, my italian grandma used to make it for the holidays. She died last November so I feel obligated to make it for Christmas this year if we can do a family thing.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Much like video games I'll drink any coffee but I appreciate the good ones a lot.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Simone Magus posted:

Hangovers that last all day are the literal worst

This is why every drug should be legal. Tylenol doesn't ever fuckin work :mad:

Pedialyte over ice with a bacon chaser.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Lousy warch weather

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Corporations are meat grinders oiled with the blood of their employees, all hail Capitalism.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
That's my secret Cap. I'm always low energy.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Simone Magus posted:

Did gamers ever rise up

Yes but they immediately got tires and sat back down.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Cardiovorax posted:

I mean, meat is pretty ace, but making that part of your identity is just ugh. Seriously pathetic. What kind of person has literally so little to be proud of about themselves that they make a big deal out of what they eat, of all things?

People who raise animals to sell for meat

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Heh, I don't even have friends let alone social media accounts :smug:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I haven't played any of the games or read the books but I enjoyed it a lot. Be aware that the episodes take place out of chronological order though.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

VideoGames posted:

My cat has started cuddling up with the big stuffed toy Dinosaur we humans also use as a pillow.

:kimchi:

Good cat, would pet.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Ciaphas posted:

i'm real confused cos i don't see a megaman up there

He's next to Dedede.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Just cause he was brought up but both Eight Grade and Zack Stone is Gonna Be Famous are great, Bo Burnham is real good.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Rabbids are just minions

The rabbids first appeared in 2006 and minions didn't appear until 2010 :colbert:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Lotta Rabbid experts on this forum...

Waaaaaaaah

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Cardiovorax posted:

A misprint of what?

"Who invaded Spain in the 8th century?"

The Moors

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

cheetah7071 posted:

Imagine if AAA studios took those swollen, bloated billion-dollar budgets and thousand-person teams and instead made a dozen mid-budget games instead

that would be pretty cool, I think

Yes but think of how the poor stockholders will react if each release doesn't set sales records and become a decade long multimedia franchise. And that's truly the most important factor in the end.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Games gen chat I have a question. I have a bunch of wii/3ds/xbox 360 games I am looking at and realize I am never going to play/replay them and I am looking to get rid of them. What's the best way to go about selling this stuff? I'm not looking to make a fortune, but I'd like to avoid selling anything potentially valuable for pennies. Should I just check ebay for going rate or is there another source people use? Is it worth selling individual or do lots sell easier? Thanks for any info anyone can give, I usually avoid this kind of stuff but I'm at a point in my life when I have to cut down on some of the stuff sitting in a storage unit, and as much as I'd like to be buried with my junk I'd rather it goes to a good home instead.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Thanks for the selling advice, I'll probably end up selling some of the higher value stuff individually and do lots for the rest. As long as I can break even I'd rather send it to someone than bring it to goodwill.

e:. Yeah so definitely gonna sell this unopened copy of Ghost Trick on ebay by itself.

ONE YEAR LATER fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Mar 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
They call it halo infinite because it is taking infinite days to come out