Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I miss Bravely Default and Bravely Second’s crazy meta twists. Any recs for games that have similar plot twists? (spoiler-free obvs) I liked what the Zero Escape trilogy did, and Gnosia is downloading right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

When Switch :byodood:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

wuggles posted:

Someone already said the right answer, how bout AI The Somnium Files?

Oh right that one I’ll add ittttt

I didn’t play Ar nosurge myself but it and Ciel nosurge did it pretty well!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

quote:

i... think i beat rise?? legitimately unsure, as to my monster hunting status. I kinda got the impression the game was not entirely finished, and its a bigger victim of covid than they had let on, but if that's how the game actually ends until the april patch that's a little hosed lmao.

Can someone confirm this, I really hope I'm not considering spending $60 on another unfinished game.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I’m playing Somnium Files now and dag it’s pretty fuckin good. I really like the writing (instances of gross bullshit notwithstanding).

But I chose to go to Date’s place after finding the phone and what the gently caress is going on :psyduck: