Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Got my first shot of vaccine! 10-12 weeks sure does feel different to the 2 weeks they were saying at the start, though.

Please enjoy the next 36-48 hours... it might get a bit strange. :tif:

edit to clarify: My jab was last Thursday and i got all the residue of a decent bender but without the alcohol & fun.

Just Another Lurker fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Mar 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Apraxin posted:

Well, at least we're finally loving done with Brex-
https://twitter.com/Joe_Mayes/status/1367155099643097099

gently caress it, looks like i'm going to experience Troubles 2.0 as if the 1.0 wasn't bad enough. :jihad:

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

endlessmonotony posted:

Finnish state media: "We cannot trust perfidious Albion", attributed to the Irish in the article.

That's not a joke, that's today's headlines.

It's an old meme, but it checks out.

Brits are at it again, this time it's 27 other countries.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Many thanks to all those involved in 'Podcasting is Praxis', wonderful stuff. :cheersbird:

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

ThomasPaine posted:

It's not even that for me. I've not even logged into the website for months and I ignore the calls and they've stopped trying but I'm still getting paid.

the DWP are checking everyone who claimed since March 2020 and suspending people who they can't get in contact with on three occasions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NfXsaihrag

Watch out for these sleekit twats.

edit: spelling

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

£150 for a sex arse.. i'm not made of money! :argh:

Wonder if there are any old RUC lads in the UK police force, they'd be right happy in the current enviroment.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

edit: Redacted for me not reading the damned question correctly.

Just Another Lurker fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 27, 2021

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b70cca1c-8f1a-11eb-af74-aabf762d9542?shareToken=974b70e06dcf43f543982f94a266b760

Dodds is out according to Sunday Times, Reeves likely to take her place, but the article is trying to push Nandy and Jessflips.

Bollocks, thought you were talking about Nigel Dodds for a second. :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Move the world 30 minutes forward and have done with it. :colbert: