Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I use 'everyone' or 'all' if I'm addressing a group. It's a bit clunky and sometimes I use 'guys' reflexively. Nobody in the UK says folks or y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I think it's on ITV tomorrow night.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I don't think some of these discussions and comments were necessarily with people in the Royal Family - from the way they talked about it there's a whole apparatus of senior advisors around them who are basically their managers, separate from the Senior Royals.

If not though, it's either William or Kate.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
There's also yt which is more common than most of those.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I managed to buy a one bed flat and the housing association who own the freehold have just given me and every other leaseholder in the building a charge of 30k to pay for further fire remediation. Is anyone else in this situation?