Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

So he's not dying like for real totally this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

When can I expect my 500 quid to buy drugs?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Kieth.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

DesperateDan posted:

oh you liked it did you

there's still a lot of beauty to be found in winter, it involves a bit more work though

the farm thread is here if you want more but I can probably make a point of chucking a few pretties here if it helps people

Lovely stuff!

Want those sausages in my tummy right now 😋

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

There's a Nestlé Purina factory in my town.

Smelly job apparently.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Well this depends if you want one cat or not. If you want multiple cats it's always better to have siblings so they get along better and are less stressed, which is hard to get from an adoption centre. In fact bringing two adult cats who don't know each other (and may or may not have had a traumatic experience) into a new home at the same time is almost definitely not going to be fun for the cats involved.

People who own a cat who's had kittens have incurred costs for vets/food etc so it's not unreasonable to charge something for them, but these recent prices look insane compared to what they were in the past.

My brother and sister cats were from the RSPCA.

It was very easy.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

The only nice thing I have ever bought my Cat and he actually uses is a scratching post.

He attacks it with such vigour we have to weight it down with bricks.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Greatest "we released these songs as singles so they had the best chance of actually being" Hits.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Had my Astra Zeneca injection this morning.

It was alright.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I could only book my first dose of vaccination and have to wait until I'm messaged again to book the second.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

The problem with adding people to your ignore list is that despite the entire thread going on about ignoring bad posters and not engaging them and not feeding the troll, they still do and it makes the ignore list a waste of time.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I've never had piccalilli, and for some reason thought I didn't like it.

Not even knowing what it really is I decided to DuckDuckGo it just now and it seems like it would be delicious.

But I will perhaps avoid the years old stuff :)

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Perhaps Police Horses and Dogs are actually fascists too. At least they're in uniform now, wouldn't want a fascist Horse/Dog sneaking around society undetected.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Time and dates and whatever are meaningless really aren't they? We have daylight saving, other countries do the same. Over history kings and rulers and religion has changed the calendar whenever they felt like it.

It's the 28th of March today, but is it?

Is it really..?

UTC for the win though, stop the clock changing madness.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

It's alright everyone, the focus groups have told Kieth the poors like soccerball. The votes will be rolling in, reclaim the red wall.

https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1376645320998854658?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Lot's of nip talk, pretty dodgy. I'm sure the old cricket team I used to play against, Wisbech Old Grammarians do not use the initials anymore.

Something to think about.