Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I tried this for about an hour and I have an opinion but I'm not sure if it's positive or not.

Accidentally opening the stock market and buying 100 livers in the middle of a gunfight, finding a fishing rod and chatting with a fisherman as I catch fish, the droning music, the creepy faces and the colours I stopped even noticing... :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

but it's definitely not there because it has something to say about "society" or whatever.

My take is that it does occasionally do things to make a point or message because like the dev says, it seems someone's thought flow made directly into a game and that sometimes means things like that.

But maybe I'm wrong, and I'm not sure I could tell you what those messages would be just that it feels like there sometimes is one. :v:

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So power in misery is automatic? I kept trying to get a gun in androgen assault and falling down a hole and it put me on it.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dabir posted:

Yeah, four deaths in a row on Flesh Automaton puts you on Power In Misery.

Are you stuck on it?

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I won the stock market

By accident, since I forgot to close the game when I went to the gym. :v:

Too bad I'll never be good enough to get the ZKZ.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 9, 2021

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What weapons actually count as armor piercing?

the ZKZ (which i somehow got) does not appear to.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 12, 2021

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Or use the corporate goggles after mall madness.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
me a week ago:

Acerbatus posted:

Too bad I'll never be good enough to get the ZKZ.

me today:

:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

I made it with a quarter of a second left after throwing my gun while bunny hopping

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilikefood posted:

How do you know that? I thought the zkz instakills anything without armor at $1m

Hence a billion being a waste

GlyphGryph posted:

Okay someone give me a hint as to how you get this zkz?

Actually, I've got all the levels know but am still missing a handful of guns and implants, but I don't want to just look them up.

Hints on all the following would be appreciated, assuming they aren't in Trauma Loop (which I haven't finished exploring yet):

Implants:
Row 3 Column 2
Row 6 Column 1
Row 6 Column 4

Guns and Tools
Row 1 Column 1 (or 2 if you ignore the offset)
Row 1 Column 2 (or 3 if you ignore the offset)
Row 2 Column 2
Row 5 Column 5
Row 6 Column 3
Row 6 Column 6

I assume you're counting from the bottom up for guns and from the top down for tools..?

ZKZ

In cruelty squad hqs hidden path, go right.

Implants:
Row 3 Column 2 Biojet. Trauma Loop, in the bottom. Good luck!
Row 6 Column 1 Goo Overdrive. House, in a public space.
Row 6 Column 4 Weathered Rain Hat. Idiot Party, outside of the party.

Guns and Tools
Row 1 Column 1 Fiberglass Fishing Rod. Sin Space Engineering, in a good place for fishing.
Row 1 Column 2 RPO-80 Sanitization System. Alpine Hospitality, in a cave.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Nov 16, 2021

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GlyphGryph posted:

No, from the top down for both categories.

Isn't row 1 column 1 for guns the X out?

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GlyphGryph posted:

That's why I said "2 if you ignore the offset", yeah. But the first two gun blocks after the x are empty. They may be empty on purpose and nothing goes there though i dunno.

oh lol that's because it blanks out the guns you have equipped. Those are the default starter guns.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there no tracker for finishing a level on Chaos?

GlyphGryph posted:

Yep I just realized what I did, booted up the game and counted spaced without thinking lmfao.

Er... Isn't there only 5 rows for weapons?

GlyphGryph posted:

Okay someone give me a hint as to how you get this zkz?

Actually, I've got all the levels know but am still missing a handful of guns and implants, but I don't want to just look them up.

Hints on all the following would be appreciated, assuming they aren't in Trauma Loop (which I haven't finished exploring yet):

Implants:
Row 3 Column 2
Row 6 Column 1
Row 6 Column 4

Guns and Tools
Row 2 Column 2
Row 5 Column 5
Row 6 Column 3
Row 6 Column 6

I think I got the implants correct and the ZKZ at any rate.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The grappendix physics own.

For the Ironworks Lux, when you flick the elevator switch near a golem where the hell is that room you can use to go further to the Godmech? I found it once and died and swear it completely vanished after that.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B55SL6sszs8

This game is so loving good lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what DOES the angular advantage munitions implant actually do? Just ricochet? It looks like it changed the targeting somehow.