Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

That's really good and quite the cliffhanger. I remember seeing this thread bumped maybe half a year ago and thought I wanted to get around to reading it though I forgot. About how many "pages" would you estimate the entire comic is at now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Sundae posted:

This stuff looks fabulous, dude. Great work.

Agreed!

Mac9k5 posted:

Oh man! thank you so much!

Here is the last page. The cover is taking much longer than I thought, but it'll get there. I didn't plan out this when I first thumbnailed it, but reading it after I thought it was done, it really feels like it needs an epilogue and to show the framing device a little sooner than I originally planned.

If this is the last last page as opposed to the last of the chapter, it could use a wrapping up page, even if it's just a cliche "sure kids, but that's a story for another day". But I say that as despite intending to start from the beginning I haven't yet (I'm sorry, but I plan on it! I enjoy it too much not to!).

I still really love your art and storytelling from the half of it that I've seen!

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Mac9k5 posted:

Oh, This is the last page of this issue, but not the story. it’s about 1/3 of the way through the story. Still quite a bit to go.

:nice:

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

If a boy and his bug goes the way of a boy and his dog and the bug eats the boy's girlfriend, I won't be even a little sorry, hah.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I know this thread doesn't get much feedback, but I'm still reading and enjoying it when the updates get posted here.

I'm completely incapable of producing anything much beyond stick figures when it comes to visual art, so my opinion might not mean much, but I am still really impressed by the art quality of the art here. It's hard to believe that its, as far as I understand, a relatively unknown indie comic.

Again, thanks for posting!