Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I think you should post some images of your work. This was actually pretty good, very kind of indie b&w feel to the art.

If people have 15 minutes this is worth checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mac9k5 posted:

This are my favorite pages from the first two comics.
I'm still drawing issue three, we'll get there.
Awesome, I'm looking forward to it.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I still really like the art, just waiting for the issue to end to read it all at once. Thanks for posting it though.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Twenty Four posted:

I know this thread doesn't get much feedback, but I'm still reading and enjoying it when the updates get posted here.

I'm completely incapable of producing anything much beyond stick figures when it comes to visual art, so my opinion might not mean much, but I am still really impressed by the art quality of the art here. It's hard to believe that its, as far as I understand, a relatively unknown indie comic.

Again, thanks for posting!

Extremely echoing this.

If you collect this into a single volume you’ve got my money for it.