Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
That Cuomo video is weird because he doesn't seem to come off as anything other than "celebrity dealing with a 'fan' fawning over him." Dude makes a dad joke about eating while in office and then takes a selfie with someone who clearly wanted to be there. That said, I haven't been following this so sorry if I don't understand this due to lack of further context. It really just seems like a celebrity being nice to a fan but I'm really just comparing him to Trump so I can't tell if I'm just jaded either. His sexual misconduct wiki list was wild. edit: What's some more overt samples of him being an overt sexual deviant? The wedding one definitely isn't good but being presumably drunk publicly at a wedding doesn't seem as malicious as someone privately using their power to influence people to do their bidding behind closed doors.

Anyways, what incentive does Melania have to stay with Donald right now? I'd be getting the gently caress out that relationship ASAP but I guess potentially losing your children and being subject to mob justice is a catch 22.

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Mar 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU