Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
don't let the door hit on you on your way out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Luvcow posted:

yeah i assumed the thread was a joke and you were of course staying around

not sure why plant monster was such an rear end in a top hat to you, you've only ever been a kind, friendly peaceful poster here

read my post again!

I said don't let the door hit ON you

Plant MONSTER.

the door is perverted

Plant MONSTER.

luvcow, please, I love you. ;_;

Plant MONSTER.

Luvcow posted:

oh sorry :eng99:

my fault, was very confused why two cool people would not like each other, happy to be wrong and dumb

fun fact: i reread my post hours after making it and also didn't see the little joke part and I was like "wow i am an rear end" but then I remembered the joke part and was like "hoho!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Glutes Are Great posted:

I want the door to hit my rear end, Ive been bad :heysexy: