Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

BYOB Corporate
Grover's Corners; Sutton County; New Hampshire; United States of America; the United States of America; Continent of North America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

I, SweetWillyRollbar, wish to officially tender my resignation as a poster on the BYOB message boards of SomethingAwful LLC. My reasons are varied, with the most prominent being that legendary poster ButtTheShitmanFart has actually posted in BYOB. This is a bar I could never hope to clear again and, I have decided, as my father always told me, to quit while I'm ahead. Thank you for the opportunities and training have been given to me.

Sincerely,
SweetWillyRollbar

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Mar 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

barnold posted:

resignation denied. :justpost: :rznv:

Look, I'm trying to resign with a little something I call "class". So please

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

one by one byob posters will disappear, nodding to one another as they pack their hobo bindles, place their caps on their heads and head out into the world. some will venture into the arctic to explore the vast polar expanse, some will travel to tibet to seek enlightenment in some forgotten buddhist monastery and others will delve deep into the forests to live with the animals. and at times we will look wistfully back at a group photo like leonardo dicaprio's character in the hit movie "the beach" and we'll remember the times we spent together on a tiny island of chill in a sea of madness and realize we can never go back.

Goddamn

Escape From Noise

Jinh posted:

sincerely, because I care about and love you and wow your rear end is looking great today friend, it would be terrible if a door hit it.

Slamming my rear end into the door on my way out as a goodbye present to my now former boss.

Escape From Noise

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

You don't need to resign. Just buy an inflatable doll, dress it up like yourself and then use a macro to reply to threads with randomly generated sentences from previous posts.

Please leave my wife out of this.