Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Buy a fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Rytheric posted:

So I had a whole foods dinner again. Turns out they just recycle lunch for dinner, so things are a bit drier and probably less healthy. When I worked at domino's we weren't allowed to serve food that was allowed to sit for longer than an hour and a half due to bacteria, so wish my bowels luck.

Anyway on the way out I grabbed some snacks for my office. Some dried apricots and salted chic peas (not as salted as the name implies). Hopefully this will curb some hunger. And the salted chic peas will hopefully satisfy my craving for salt since I can taste it as opposed to it being hidden decietfully inside some Mac n cheese or breading. I the majority of yall say to throw it out though I will.

I didn't eat McDonald's at all today which is a major plus. Pulling an all nighter for work though, so hope I don't cave in in the night.

Chickpeas are a pretty good snack. Just make sure you don't eat the entire bag in one sitting.