Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I want to post in Grovertruck Thread but Kaiser Schnitzel won’t let me for some reason

Scientastic posted:

I moved to America and rented an apartment in Jacksonville with literally no credit score and managed to find somewhere good enough for me, my wife and our infant son.

yeah but you gotta live in Jacksonville, that’s the problem

EDIT: Just to be clear, this is Jacksonville, Florida we’re talking about right? Not like Jacksonville, Texas or some other Jacksonville?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Haifisch posted:

ultimately the most important thing for you to work on: impulse control in general(since that's at the root of 99% of your problems right now, to the point where I strongly suggest seeing a therapist about it. You said in the previous thread you have ADHD, so you're extremely unlikely to get a handle on this without professional help. This isn't a judgement on you - your brain is literally wired differently from a neurotypical person's in this department. I am not joking when I say :therapy: should be one of the top two items on your priority list right now). I'm not saying this to be mean or to crush your dreams. I'm saying this because I'm legitimately worried about you & want you to succeed. Having no stability in your life makes it difficult, if not impossible, to succeed in the things you want to do.

Quoting this because I too have the ADHD and I probably ought to refer to it later.

I don’t really know what I’m getting in the way of therapy for my poo poo since I live in a backward country shithole with no real therapy options within a 2-hour radius. I have a psych but he’s more of a medication guy.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pharmaskittle posted:

Even for non diabetics, almost nobody drinks enough water, so it's a really good habit to get into!

I know I don’t!

And I’m dieting and haven’t lost a single pound in more than 10 months, so this is good advice for me too!