Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
yess my first thread title ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
I like baseball. I don't like people dying, I tell you hwat.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
Jordan Hicks's first AB against of the spring was 22 pitches for a walk apparently

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
I like the dodgers. Things seem to be going well so far. Lost the two games where they went something like 5 for 37 combined with RISP. This is the extent of my analysis.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

bawfuls posted:

They’re pretty good op

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
Mr Kershaw is now 100 games above .500 (177-77)

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
I hope the next dodgers Padres game doesn’t also take 5 hours

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
Runner on 2nd rule in extras sucks. Just have ties. Or one extra inning, followed by a home run derby if necessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

bawfuls posted:

Kenley Jansen just hit 97 for the first time in years en route to a 1-2-3 inning in Seattle. Sure seems like the trick is to only let him pitch every other day at this point.

I remember this Kenley

2017 broke him I think