Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Last time the Jays were playing they had 5dollar beers, and boy did I get loaded watching a terrible team.

gently caress I drove 22 hours to watch a couple games and they were $16.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Move the Pirates to Montreal imo

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

habeasdorkus posted:

I am so loving ready for baseball.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

chilihead posted:

TL;DR the highest paid players in baseball are comically over paid. However, if someone can show me how Mike Trout adds tens of millions to the Angels bottom line each year, feel free.

Has there been any other reason to watch the Angels than seeing Mike Trout be good at baseball for the last 8(?) years?

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

It’s another exciting season of listening to PFC complain about the DH endlessly

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

oh man that's good

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

e: wrong thread

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Oh and Tyler Chatwood is good now

Surprisingly so is Steven Matz.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I still think we should make all nine innings home run derby. Offense is exciting, why bother with the boring fielding or baserunning stuff? Everything I dislike about the game should be removed.

You’re right, we should keep the DH.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

God damnit

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Play Out of the Park Baseball, no irritating 'broadcast stuff' or 'animations' or 'sound' or 'graphics'.

OOTP rules, one of my scouting discoveries ended up being the greatest pitcher of all time and I lost that save to a hard drive crash.

RIP Chris Camacho, I renamed the Cy Young after him for my new game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

elentar posted:

all of my immediate Blue Jay associations are from the early 90s teams, as they would be for any kid growing up in the South at the time

For the most part the early 90's teams are the only ones worth remembering